Strange noises worldwide

SubjectProphet

Those solar flares must be pretty intense out there, i can hear it as well some what to in the distance. I'm eager to see if can see any arroras tonight, i heard its pretty intense as well, almost like Skyrim.

If you could hear it you probably could see it.

if only i had a camera

When I heard it it was rather clear, and I live in Oregon, so definitely didn't see an Aurora lol.

I hear plenty of irritating things. No trumpets, no harps, nothing else resembling a cosmically horrible band practice.

On a sillier note, you might've been hearing a Deep One band practice. :) Enjoy your meeting with Dagon and the smaller Deep Ones. I'm sure you'll be tasty! :thumbsup:

HAARP is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Blamed for a lot of things. Mainly because they send satalites to mess with our solar system. Some say, they can rearange stars around the Earth. Though none of us really know.

Rearrange stars?

As far as I know HAARP consists of a powerful radiowave-beaming technology (180 antennas, 3600 kilowatts each), its uses include long range communications and anti-missile technologies. A byproduct of these technologies are extremely low frequency waves (useful for communicating with submarines at high data rates, but can lead to adverse health consequences). According to some HAARP can also alter weather patterns because these waves are generated by heating the ionosphere with high-frequency radiation.

You i have a theory it could be radio waves pointing downwards to earth when those solar flares hitting earths atmosphere and so on, you know radio waves turning into sound that echoes across the sky.

One of my fav recordings is the jupiter radio waves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs

Its known to cure headaches.

I suggest crank up the bass and listen to it with a good pair of headphones.

Edited by Thor.

The noises are fake.

If you listen closely MOST of the videos have the same background noise, since they're all using the same ripped audio from War of the Worlds.

:/ What I heard was nothing like War of the Worlds lol. but yes, I have noticed that. Sadly, none of my neighbors recorded it either. >.<