Strange noises worldwide

SubjectProphet

Did a search... Found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDFNM86I2-U

Makes a reasonable argument in my opinion.

Show me one from a news organization... If it was "real" there would be you know... evidence which was recorded in happenstance and not just some random person recording footage out their window. You can't tell me that there was only one witness to these supposed sounds who happened to record it. And if there are two in reasonable proximity to eachother you could check timestamps or other factors to see if the sounds sync up.

I'd even settle for someone who suddenly has 1/3 of their family gone (make it 1/6) over night because of being supposedly 'raptured'. Not one huh? No celebrities, broadcasting personalities, public officials? Not even those who found large religious groups and television networks? Should tell you something.

As many videos as there might be, there are twice as many people who get their rocks off making hoaxes like this.

If the 'end' has some sort of religious connection... It is this:

Someone was right, everyone else was wrong. Thank God or whatever that we can finally have an answer and put all this silliness behind us and move on as a species. It is not the end, but the beginning of the next chapter.

The noises at the 4:50 mark of that vid sounds like the same sound that you'll hear on FO3 when you visit a ruined building or parts of DC. You know, the sound of warping metal bending under the weight of all that rubble. That and also the sound of the vault door closing.

The noises are fake.

If you listen closely MOST of the videos have the same background noise, since they're all using the same ripped audio from War of the Worlds.

They aren't fake, like I KEEP saying, I've heard these sounds for myself. They have also been on the news a few times.

I'm with the very small group that believes these noises are real but the videos are fake.

I have heard these noises, but they're not nearly as intense as they are in the video. In reality, they're somewhat like a bee hovering beside your head, just louder. I live in a spot in Ohio that has small earthquakes sometimes, and I hear these noises before the second part of the earthquake (vibrations) starts. These noises are called P-Waves, and are audible but are too subtle to be felt. The vibrations that you feel are the S-Waves, which occur after the P-Waves, but can't be heard.

This is just speculation as far as evidence goes, but it's a little too early to call these noises signs of the "end-times". The planet has always been seismically active, and as far as I'm concerned, they're nothing more than noises associated with natural phenomena.

Although it would be awesome if it was revealed that it was really Cthulhu.

Also, War of the Worlds (the remake with Tom Cruise) is on TV. Why do those noises in the videos sound so much like the tripods?

Edited by Delikatessen

I'm with the very small group that believes these noises are real but the videos are fake.

I have heard these noises, but they're not nearly as intense as they are in the video. In reality, they're somewhat like a bee hovering beside your head, just louder. I live in a spot in Ohio that has small earthquakes sometimes, and I hear these noises before the second part of the earthquake (vibrations) starts. These noises are called P-Waves, and are audible but are too subtle to be felt. The vibrations that you feel are the S-Waves, which occur after the P-Waves, but can't be heard.

This is just speculation as far as evidence goes, but it's a little too early to call these noises signs of the "end-times". The planet has always been seismically active, and as far as I'm concerned, they're nothing more than noises associated with natural phenomena.

Although it would be awesome if it was revealed that it was really Cthulhu.

Also, War of the Worlds (the remake with Tom Cruise) is on TV. Why do those noises in the videos sound so much like the tripods?

It sounds nothing like the videos, trust me. They sound more like trumpets and less robotic.

It sounds nothing like the videos, trust me. They sound more like trumpets and less robotic.

I wasn't talking about hearing the noises in the video. We already know those noises were made up. And I know the noises sound like trumpets. I wasn't referring to how the bee sounds, I was referring to the nature of the sound.

Also, other noises I've heard before small earthquakes are booms and somewhat of a short, sharp squeak.

Edited by Delikatessen

I would think that the 'noises' are real and caused by (as the science guy said) Electromagnetism/charged particles

/atmospheric phenomena...

Think wetting your middle finger and running it around a crystal wine glass part filled with water... moisture/resonance=sound

Only a few hundred years ago most of mankind thought/believed that Thunder and Lightning were the gods/god

angry at them so it goes with this phenomena I venture to say! (we don't know it all as yet)

Of course don't be surprised there are 'fake' video clips in with the genuine ones... some folk jus' love to

'jump other peoples train' and 'be a part' of something when in reality they have little or nothing to add or

comment about... nice to see the standard of posts on these forums has an inbuilt bullsh*t filter.

Edited by slimhouse