Whats going to happen to Skyrim Nexus after CK release?!

Zoris

Steam vs. Nexus  

110 members have voted

1. 1. If The Creation Kit Releases, Will You Still Come to Skyrim Nexus?

I must say I do not like the idea of our modding community being forced into Steam produced software. I even hear that in order for their policies to be overridden, they will start charging for popular mods to be uploads/downloaded with the proceeds partially going to the modders. Although I never mind the idea of supporting our hard worked on mods, though I don't like the idea of this entire website being forced to migrate over.

I must say I do not like the idea of our modding community being forced into Steam produced software. I even hear that in order for their policies to be overridden, they will start charging for popular mods to be uploads/downloaded with the proceeds partially going to the modders. Although I never mind the idea of supporting our hard worked on mods, though I don't like the idea of this entire website being forced to migrate over.

You know what's going to happen when the ck releases? We will get to stop seeing these stupid threads filled with hearsay. Everyone will be able to upload to the nexus as they always have, and that is not going to change.

I say, stop blind and irrelevant speculation. And wait and see what the mod makers do, they are in fact the ones in control. Not the users.

As for myself, don't look for my stuff on steam, it will not happen.