Any advice you could give me would help

pyroriot57

SOLVED

Ok i am getting constant ctds when i fast travel now even with save on travel disabled

I know its not my systems problem.

I have and run loot always after adding mods

I never change my load order or add any new mods once ive started a playthrough

I have and use TES5Edit

I have save game cleaner and run it through there to check but theres no orphan scripts

I use wyre bash

I have skse and its memory plugin

Any advice at all would help

Edited by pyroriot57

Are you crashing when fast travelling to a specific area, or just anywhere on the map? What is your current load order? How many hours have been put into this save game? Just trying to gather some extra information to help with the detective work.

I put about 20 hours into this playthrough I use LOOT to sort my load order I'm running about 80 mods but hell ive run 150 before with no problems. I'm using a mod called become high king of skyrim V2. It is kind of script heavy. I'm also running Spouses Enhanced from another site that shall not be named. Those are the only 2 new mods that add custom animations or scripts I can think of. I am ctding no matter where I fast travel to. I do use USLEEP forgot to mention that earlier. The reason I don't think it has anything to do with those 2 mods is because my game has worked flawless up until the 20 hr mark and as ive stated once I start a new game I don't touch the load orders or uninstall or install new mods to avoid corrupt saves.

Also save game cleaner tool is not detecting any orphan scripts.

Edited by pyroriot57

I'm going to post a quote from another user on this forum - hopefully it will help you.

Go to your save games folder and remove EVERYTHING in there to a temporary folder on your desktop. Start a new game and save. A new vanilla ini file will have been created in your save games folder. Find the save games you want from your temp folder and place them back in your save games folder.

This should fix the problem.

If it does not, then something you changed affected your actual save game and the save is corrupted. But those things are very rare.

After doing the above, to see if it is a corrupted save game, fast travel with your new save and see if it works.

wow I went back and did this and then when I first started up I got a ctd on fast travel. but after removing the new save and trying again it works flawless. Thanks man. really thanks you have no idea how grateful I am.

Edited by pyroriot57