Short survey - games and education

Soulforged666

howdy,

I am unable to view the surveymonkey/googler poll,

though I can answer it here if you'd like?

are you able to reproduce here in a spoiler partition, the entirety of the survey?

where will the data be available?

I am intrigued about this, as it would be a great accompaniment to

FemFreq and USC's Thomspon institute games survey...

what is the purpose of this survey?

is it for a dissertation or paper or so?

I am interested in the P-NP methodology, and the P-variance of the set you envisage collecting.

do you intend on inferring or drawing 5Sigma conclusions from this data set?

are we able to answer questions 4 and 17 with short responses instead?

I could write an essay on a couple of the questions as presented here... they're very intriguing.

I'm usually paranoid about taking surveys but there are no harmful scripts running here and no reason to be concerned.

We got as far as the Google url (they're often blocked entirely in our house) and I second montky's comments. If the survey is that short please post it here for discussion imo.

I'm usually paranoid about taking surveys but there are no harmful scripts running here and no reason to be concerned.

We got as far as the Google url (they're often blocked entirely in our house) and I second montky's comments. If the survey is that short please post it here for discussion imo.

You're talking at the wrong dude,dude.Don't tell me tell the OP.

The request was obviously directed to the OP (the survey is theirs not yours), your "no reason to be concerned" claim is what I was responding to. Every keystroke typed on a Google site is captured, including source IP info, and depending on your browser even mouse movements are recorded.

The request was obviously directed to the OP (the survey is theirs not yours), your "no reason to be concerned" claim is what I was responding to. Every keystroke typed on a Google site is captured, including source IP info, and depending on your browser even mouse movements are recorded.

No it wasn't obvious or you would have included his/her quote.Paranoid much?