Tuesday's "Surprise"

RbtRvltin

Not the Arena, but I'd say an Arena is definitely possible later since 4 meshes and some NPCs for it are in the game. The reason being, Xbox gets the first DLC 30 days early, and an Arena I'd call DLC. The Steam content description records refer to a high res texture pack, check it out over here: Bethsoft forums If that's what we get, I'm more than happy. Edited by AxlRocks

The surprise is that shortly after they release it, they're going to pull it from the download sites because it's still full of bugs and they don't want to get firebombed by all the pissed-off fanboys and girls. lol

No, I honestly hope it'll be a more user-friendly script writer so that those of use who don't know C++ can write some of our own basic scripts.

Honestly, what a lame idea. Has nobody at Bethesda seen the awesome HD retexes of almost everything in skyrim? The only thing it would do is take up more space on everbody's pc. Lol. If anything, it should be something related to Elyswer or Morrowind or Hammerfell.