Tuesday's "Surprise"

RbtRvltin

Balls. You'd at least think they'd give us Elyswer or Hammerfell or something, at least as a modder's resource.

Is it just my imagination, or does Bethesda release a less finished product every time? :( Not saying I like oblivion, but at least you could finish the main quest(and all the other ones for that matter) without crippling bugs. Crippling as in... Karliah not pulling the chain, or... It's horrible. I'm not blaming the devs, but really? They have to release an HD texture pack?

Maybe... it's the finished product of Cyrodiil and Morrowind! :D

Suddenly occurred me that possible textures update may mean they learned something from those many ENB series mods and are actually doing something natively similar, as already did to cover screaming weaknesses like 4gb LAA first and the performance enhancements covered by Skyboost and tesval respectively.

PS: Because, frankly, those should be in the game from start and not needing mods to accomplish it.

Edited by nosisab

Balls. You'd at least think they'd give us Elyswer or Hammerfell or something, at least as a modder's resource.

Is it just my imagination, or does Bethesda release a less finished product every time? :( Not saying I like oblivion, but at least you could finish the main quest(and all the other ones for that matter) without crippling bugs. Crippling as in... Karliah not pulling the chain, or... It's horrible. I'm not blaming the devs, but really? They have to release an HD texture pack?

Maybe... it's the finished product of Cyrodiil and Morrowind! :D

It's your imagination.