What happens when you ban someone from viewing your files, like specifically

MegaCrunch

Just a general inquiry, saw this option pop up on a commenter on one of my photos. Wondered what it did specifically.

So obviously it'll prevent them from viewing my stuff, but does that mean that they just don't see my files anymore, similarly to how I can block content from showing up in my feed by tag or by author. Or is it still visible but you can't access it anymore, like a file being made hidden?

Thanks, figured this would be the best place to ask.

• 8 months later...
The author of Nock to tip (foster xbl) has blocked me from his mods because i presume i made a comment about the mod concerning overporting to SSE.

The author refuses to do so and that is OK. It's the authors choice. But he won't give permission either to port it over by someone else. That's OK too because it is his mod. But blocking me because i placed a comment about this... Is this normal? I don't use this mod anyway so i don't care. I only downed the standalone bow to check it out. And it is awesome. Best bow i have seen in Skyrim. But without the scope.... Useless... I was hoping that nock to tip was going to be converted but sadly.... No..And if it were, i can't even get it!!

Edited by toostruus

The author of Nock to tip (foster xbl) has blocked me from his mods because i presume i made a comment about the mod concerning overporting to SSE.

The author refuses to do so and that is OK. It's the authors choice. But he won't give permission either to port it over by someone else. That's OK too because it is his mod. But blocking me because i placed a comment about this... Is this normal? I don't use this mod anyway so i don't care. I only downed the standalone bow to check it out. And it is awesome. Best bow i have seen in Skyrim. But without the scope.... Useless... I was hoping that nock to tip was going to be converted but sadly.... No..And if it were, i can't even get it!!

Next time make your own thread.

This occurs typically when an author is fed up with being asked after they explained why it's a no before. To get unblocked talk to a moderator and ask for help.

You were probably blocked because you seem to have failed to read the comment topic:

Author's post:
"No permission is given to Port."

Reading the author's stickied comments is always advisable before posting a comment in the mod comment topic.

You were probably blocked because you seem to have failed to read the comment topic:

Author's post:

"No permission is given to Port."

Reading the author's stickied comments is always advisable before posting a comment in the mod comment topic.

Yeah... Right ;)

"What happens when you ban someone from viewing your files"

They get pissed off, open another account so they

can see the mod they were banned from,

and make a post bitching about being banned

from viewing that mod. Shortly thereafter, one of the staff

members notices, and so spanks them and kicks them out

the door, never to be a welcomed part of the Nexus community again.

But, they think they deserve to be here, and try again with

different user name close to the first user name they

had, so they get banned again, and again, and again....