Steam Workshop Max 50 subscibed mods

Craftomega

"Failed to enumerate subscribed files"

I get this too. I didnt`t think it was related to the number of mods. This error message apperas when I enter skyrim gamelauncher. Maybe it`s different for you?

Don`t know what excactly failed. Everything seems to work.

It can be related to specific mods.

But try and subscibe more then 50 and watch what happens.

just drop the workshop and get your mods here.

seriously this one click subscribe thing is going to become a serious head ache long term if you are looking to add complex mods.

there doesnt seem to be much of a way to trouble shoot the stuff either since there is no download button

• 3 weeks later...

So other than discouraging responses that are of no help does anyone know a solution to this "Failed to enumerate subscribed mods" error? Does Steam Workshop seriously limit you to only 50 mods or is there a fix for this?

People like variety and are free to use whatever means to download their mods they choose. It's not for any of you to tell someone how to get their mods.

I had heard of this limitation, but I thought that they had did away with it during one of their most recent revisions. Probably a silly question, but are you running the latest version of Steam?

Rabbit

The 50 limit max is another reason you DON"T use Steam. They know more then you about what you need, after all.

My suggestion is to unsubscribe everything from that Steamy Pile and lookup the mods you use here on Nexus and download them maually or via the manager. The only limit here is how beafy your system is and a little tweaking on some installs\updates. My bet is that anything worthwhile posted on Steamy Pile will be here.

• 3 weeks later...

I have less than 20 mods, and am getting this error message intermittently. Seems to appear when you leave the first menu screen without clicking Play for sometime :confused:

Is this error related to the Creation Kit where Steam expects everyone to subsribe mods which have been manually installed?