Area Effect Arrows doubling

WIth Area Effect Arrows enabled, I get two fletchers each the same inventories. I'v removed area effect arrows and resaved. When I enable it again, I get two guards and two merchants.

I'v checked the load order. It seems to be right.

I'v tried using wyre mash - repair all on the saves and repair mod on it, no effect. Need help. I'm stuck... :sad:

I'm using both NMM and wyre mash. I did esp cleaning on all files, using tes3cmd. After that, I starting to get doubling problems. I'v mastered most of wyre mash functions. I mod updating, repair all, updating plugins. The list in nmm is correct. I'v done some moving around to my plugins and some others. When I used wyre mash, the mod order seemed to be in random order. I figured it was on the wrong setting. Later, I tried to change sorting order. Nothing seemed to get them in load order.

I read the manual on load order. The dates are using for the load order. If that's the load order, then no wonder my game is not working.

NMM load order is meaningless. Wyre Mash has the real load order. I have to change the dates by hand to fix this.

NMM load order should reflect the load order. Any change in the load order, gives the wrong date.

NMM should on load get the correct file dates and make the list on program. On update "load order" button or program exit it matches the order in the list to dates in the files.

NMM is useless at this stage I'll go back to morrowind mod manager.

I'll post NMM's list and do print of wyre mash. The dates on there make for an almost random order.

Edited by Guest

If you haven't already used it download and run the latest mlox. If you use MGSO the version bundled there is years out of date.Sorry

Thanks, downloaded. It's was late and i'v been at this for a week. :mad:

Morrowind mod manager shows the same list. I can't get wyre mash to save it's load order. Doubling is happening across all mods. Double guards in caldera and in two plugins.

GameMode=Morrowind

Morrowind.esm=1

Tribunal.esm=1

Bloodmoon.esm=1

Morrowind Patch v1.6.6_beta.esm=1

Better Heads.esm=1

Better Heads Tribunal addon.esm=1

Better Heads Bloodmoon addon.esm=1

Better Bodies.esp=1

entertainers.esp=1

AreaEffectArrows.esp=1

bcsounds.esp=1

master_index.esp=1

LeFemmArmor.esp=1

adamantiumarmor.esp=1

EBQ_Artifact.esp=1

Siege at Firemoth.esp=1

Unofficial Morrowind Official Plugins Patched.esp=1

XE Sky Variations.esp=0

aru_signs_en.esp=1

Passive_Healthy_Wildlife.esp=1

Graphic Herbalism.esp=1

Unique Jewelry and Accessories.esp=1

Unique Jewelry and Accessories_no ench.esp=0

Mornhold_Custom_Armor_Weapons_Expansion.esp=1

RaVirr_Books_v100a.esp=1

MLOX asked for it's data files. I got them off source forge and ran it. This is the new list.

GameMode=Morrowind

Morrowind.esm=1
Tribunal.esm=1
Bloodmoon.esm=1
Morrowind Patch v1.6.6_beta.esm=1
Better Heads.esm=1
Better Heads Tribunal addon.esm=1
Better Heads Bloodmoon addon.esm=1
Better Bodies.esp=1
entertainers.esp=1
AreaEffectArrows.esp=1
bcsounds.esp=1
master_index.esp=1
LeFemmArmor.esp=1
adamantiumarmor.esp=1
EBQ_Artifact.esp=1
Siege at Firemoth.esp=1
Unofficial Morrowind Official Plugins Patched.esp=1
XE Sky Variations.esp=0
aru_signs_en.esp=1
Passive_Healthy_Wildlife.esp=1
Graphic Herbalism.esp=1
Unique Jewelry and Accessories.esp=1
Unique Jewelry and Accessories_no ench.esp=0
Mornhold_Custom_Armor_Weapons_Expansion.esp=1
RaVirr_Books_v100a.esp=1

I forgot to save the report data. Something about masterindex needing an esp fix.

It's still doubling... :p

I have the GOG version of morrowind. Using NMM, I disabled the "Unoffical morrowind plugins patch" and did a repair all on all my saves.

The doubling disappeared! The both the arrow flecher and helm of tohan location no doubles. I checked caldera for a control, no changes. I checked to see if "unofficial morrowind patch" 1.6.6beta was double, nothing was there.

http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/1060-previous-patches-unofficial-morrowind-patch/

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43931/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmorrowind%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D43931%26preview%3D&pUp=1

UMOPP 2.0 -- FOMOD-43931-2-0.7z

I didn't install the update. This version is not compatible with the GOG version of the game. I'll try the update and see.

When I downloaded UOPP, it showed only the 2.0 version. When I found the new version, I uninstalled and deleted the old version. When I installed and activated it, It showed no doubling! :)

Thanks, dragon32. That clue helped to fix it. I'v been playing again with the patch.

I'v found more morrowind bugs.

If you get the ice blade early, it might screw up the later imperial cult quest.

The ring quest will give you two dupilicate journal entries. See my other posts for new bugs.