502 Bad Gateway errors

Rabbit1251

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess not. I'm still getting them over and over and OVER again :(

It's aways the same. Bad gateway or gateway timeouts. Classic overload issue on your end.

Maybe a good idea to add some DNS rotation as load balancing to this site? It's not that hard to set up if you manage your own server. E.g. let folks from the state automatically route to some server(s) in their region, and for europe the same. I suppose you make enough money on this site, taking it's popularity into account?

I can get to most of nexusmods.com, but not skyrim.nexusmods.com. 502 Bad Gateway error every single time I try to get to skyrim.nexusmods.com. Ping is ok, Tracert is ok. But no web pages, at all.

Edit: Just now able to get to skyrim.nexusmods.com again. Slow, but now getting web pages. Figures when I report a problem, it gets fixed. lol

Edit2: Well, soon as I said that, I am back to 502 errors again. So I guess it is not fixed.

All's well where I am. The DNS nodes here in Germany still have the correct routes to all the Nexus servers. What happened on your part(s) of the world that there's no stable route from your home(s) to the servers anymore?

Edited by DrakeTheDragon

20: 42 GMT and I can't get into Skyrim Nexus at all, keeps giving me either 502 or 504 errors. My connection is sound, I have no issues with non-Nexus sites. I have no idea why Skyrim Nexus is screwy lately.