502 Bad Gateway errors

Rabbit1251

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since that scheduled downtime on May the 29th I've been having a lot of errors and things only got worse. 9/10th of the time I can't even visit these websites/forums due to 502/504 bad gateways/errors and need to keep refreshing the page until it works, and then, when it finally loads, it works for about 2 minutes until you open up a new page and then get the same bad gateways/errors. Everything is loading extremely slow aswell... looking on the bright side, whenever I'm loading a webpage, I'll make myself some coffee. :)

And yeah, these kind of problems have been going on for a long while.

well, now there seems to be a major problem

when i go to skyrim.nexusmods.com i get "Server not found (at :2083)"

and when i go for the IP 77.72.6.50 i get the defaultwebpage.cgi page...

so, it's offline and i have no idea why?!

what the f- is going on?

I think, there is IIS with MySQL. Those software do'nt work well together. Maybe it is the explanation ?

Wouldn't suprise me. I know little about IIS except that it's crappy microsoftware XD

I always try to stay away as much as possible from all the crappy microsoft things. They always have to work "different" and it's (nearly) always buggy bloatware (IMO)

Interresting :

We’ve found that turning off the NMM services makes Skyrim Nexus more than good to browse; I was able to click through 20 search result pages in a minute, a freaking enigma in this Nexus day and age. If we turn the services back on everything slows down to a crawl again. Safe to say NMM is causing problems for the sites, so we’ll be looking into that as soon as possible as well.

The whoe article is very interresting of course but this little passage means a lot. I can understand why the Nexus sites have problems and ... It dosen't surprise me. You have my support of course.

I have actually had problem loading page everytime I attempt to log into the skyrim nexus page. The other pages load fine and I am positive its not my internet or anti virus because skyrim nexus loads ok on my phone but will no longer load on firefox. Anyone know why that might be happening, any input would be greatly appreciated. I actually tried to load the link posted above by the admin and I still get the problem loading page :( .

Edited by forget87

• 4 weeks later...