⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim wheres the sexy anime mods?

breakitup

im an all american dude that loves the anime bodies that oblivion had out and with skyrim having better graphics i wonder why they havent had any good japanese anime mods im not talking the little emo girl mod i saw were she was skinny like a twig, Im talking cough the good anime stuff you know the shiny bodies and bouncing........... yeah that good old oblivion anime eyecandy. ahh just venting and hoping those come out for Skyrim.

TBH im a total guy :devil:

im an all american dude that loves the anime bodies that oblivion had out and with skyrim having better graphics i wonder why they havent had any good japanese anime mods im not talking the little emo girl mod i saw were she was skinny like a twig, Im talking cough the good anime stuff you know the shiny bodies and bouncing........... yeah that good old oblivion anime eyecandy. ahh just venting and hoping those come out for Skyrim.

TBH im a total guy :devil:

Hah I'm an anime fan too where can we find the other stuff like Miku, lightning etc. I only found youtube videos of them and a few links.

I'm wondering where all the cat-girl mods would be. I'm not too into furries, but I think the kajit would make a good race to modify into a sexier, yet less furry version of the cat-girl. kind of like, in asobi-ni-iku-yo. I never really liked the argonian heads either. I guess I like my player races as being more than simply humanoid shape bipedal with animal head stuck onto it.

• 2 months later...
Gives a hint that Japanese, Korean and Chinese modding sites have these. Also, tons of bodies (UNP, CHBSHC, CBBE) and the Ashen race to use.

Anime, once again, will flood a TES game and ruin all the female mods. Thankfully, I picked the time to mod my female characters when mods that GO WITH THE LORE are being created.

Anime mods are lore-breaking and I don't like them, unfortunately, many female mod-creators use their gifts to create anime mods that break the lore, whereas I want an armor that doesn't break the lore and goes with the time period of the game.

*sigh*

Oh well, I'll point you too some anyway.

UNP is a really anime-like body mod, however it conflicts with a lot of armor mods, as many are not created for UNP. Hentai has some good armors on the Nexus, some, even though anime, I'd actually use. Use the modding requests to outline an armor you'd like, and maybe someone will make it for you, or if you've got the time, make an armor of you're own.

Anime, once again, will flood a TES game and ruin all the female mods. Thankfully, I picked the time to mod my female characters when mods that GO WITH THE LORE are being created.

I kind of agree with this. I don't mind anime mods, and don't use them myself, but it's frustrating if the entire Nexus is flooded with them. It's especially annoying when an anime body mod outranks a really good mod that adds tons of hours of playtime to the game with whole new storylines, locations and characters.

I kind of agree with this. I don't mind anime mods, and don't use them myself, but it's frustrating if the entire Nexus is flooded with them. It's especially annoying when an anime body mod outranks a really good mod that adds tons of hours of playtime to the game with whole new storylines, locations and characters.

Yeah anime mods would certainly ruin it.

Check out some of the classics in my sig, top 5 to be precise.

Do know this was way back in February before Hentai (zotman12) came along

Also, try *site not allowed*. They have korean sites tranlsated into english mods for Tera Online. Tons of races/bodies and armors that will suit your needs. Most of them still lore-based...sort of.