The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Luther decided that he should probably go somewhere quiet, he entered inside and quietly went around the palace to see if there was any empty rooms. He finally found a lounging room, which is lit by a fire. Luther sat down on a chair with a personal table and he sat down and began to draw. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen only shrugged. "I really don't know to tell you the truth." She glanced at the sky above them. Not even a single cloud. "I thought I'll just go back to the wilds..." She thought.

"Shouldn't you leave that to the servants?" Shadow said to Mirabelle as he approached the group. The sun was too bright for him so he remained in the shadows.

"I know what we can do, we can do the usual and go the inn break out into a fight and I'll be mashed up a wall 'till I'm nearly dead." Dirmire said as he looked at the imperial city.

Luther watched as his parchment was slowly going down. He looked over his symbols and defined them. As he marked which ones are which he saw a bookshelf, of course Luther's curiosity overcame him and he approached the bookshelf, he saw a vast majority of books he has never seen before. He quickly grabbed a couple with a smile on his face. Luther walked back with his new books and began to read. Most of the books were based on ancient magic and lore, which he wanted to learn about the past and the great magical skill past generations had.

Kristoph looked at Diante.

"Where is the gem?" he asked.

"Somewhere far out of you're grasp. The only thing needed to activate it's full power is a drop of you're blood," the girl replied.

"Even if you do activate the gem, what will Curio do with it? Make the world something he likes?" Diante asked.

"He'll cleanse the world of all the chaos that has consumed it. He make everlasting peace, and eliminate the Divines themselves. He'll become a god, the only god, and make humanity see why this should've been done long ago," the girl explained.

"The gem is NOT a tool of peace! The only thing it does is blight the lands, unleash the darkest monsters every onto the world, and kill everything! Curio will become insane because of the gem, it sounds like he already is!" Kristoph held Reaper out, and the girl fell to her knees as the sword drained all her strength.

"Even if you can kill him, you'll never find him. He's hidden somewhere you'll never find," the girl climbed to her feet, magic swirling around her as she cut the effects of Reaper out.

"Then we do this the hard way." Diante unsheathed his greatsword as Kristoph unsheathed Darkrend and in both hands, a black magic swirled around them. The girl summoned several creatures, but they were... twisted. Reflections of Alyeid elves and Dwemer elves, all twisted to the point where they're skin looked like it was going to fall off and leave nothing but a skeleton left. They had no teeth, no hair, and robes that were torn apart and missing limbs. She had touched the gem.

"Diante, take the girl, I've got the monsters," Kristoph said. Diante nodded, sprinting toward the girl as Kristoph pushed Reaper outward, all the creatures falling in fear, and he then sent a blazing black inferno toward them, and as it passed, everything in it disappeared.

------------------

Curio sat in a throne, around him stood a dark hall. Torches barely lit the hall, and two tainted Dwemer stood guard beside him. In one hand was a sword, glowing with a blue fire and the other, a soul gem as black as night. Curio's body had been twisted just as the others, the gem tainting everything around him. He wore dark robes, but much of his body was shadowed. As he yawned in boredom, a figure walked through the hallway. A human, bald, but wearing odd tattoos, patterns of the New World, as Curio called it.

"Milord, we've failed to find a trace of blood from the legacy. None of the commanders have reported in, and we fear the worst," the human explained.

"Right. Even without the blood, I can still cleanse this filth of a world. All I needed was this gem," Curio said in a dark, twisted voice. "I shall release the first of the New World upon the realm. Start on the city of Riften in the province of Skyrim."

"Yes milord, it shall be done at once."