The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Some of it did but not much. Now even teleportation is difficult." The vampire said and looked around the area. They were now walking in the forest. He liked nature it's quiet and peaceful. But traveling during daytime even with many enchanted items still wasn't easy.

Diante leaned on a table, looking over a few papers.

"Well, if you want to succeed, help us take this town back," he said. Kristoph nodded.

"No problem, I hate these guys anyway." Diante turned to Annabeth.

"And who's this?" he asked.

"Oh right, this is Annabeth. She's been helping me out for a while, so I figured I'd return the favor by letting her come with me."

OOC: Sorry I didn't post sooner, school has been eating away at my time.

Luther watched as the little goblin and the panther messed with each-other. Smiling as Selene mentioning about her heels breaking. He thought it would be the perfect time to start writing. Luther pulled out his journal and flipped to an empty page. He pulled out his bottle but it seemed... light. He looked through the hole and noticed that he was almost out, remembering that he spilled a lot of it on the ground by the tree. Luther carefully dipped the last of the ink on the quill and began to write, occasionally looking up to see where he was walking.

"I can see you are wearing enchanted equipment... so you can walk in the sun. Do you know how dangerous that is Shadow? I could make you an amulet of the daywalker of you like, or a ring, or a piercing, so you don't have to wear all of that just to walk in the sun... i mean Elsweyr is not kind on vampires when when it comes to sunlight." Selene said with a genuine smile.

"So, what's our first move?" Kristoph asked.

"Well, I suppose we could just go right for the longhouse, where the branch's leader is. They aren't as strong as you think, we were just outnumbered, so we wouldn't attack," Diante replied.

"Right....." Annabeth turned to Kristoph. "Are you sure it's ok to be working with this guy?" she whispered. Kristoph nodded.

"Yes, I've trusted him for years," he whispered back. "Alright, then let's move before they light this place on fire."

"As if they were smart enough to think of that," Diante joked on the way out.

OOC: As a further note for myself, I put this down to make sure I don't forget it: the guy's name is RALUS. Now I hope I don't forget it.

Edited by SubjectProphet