The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristoph sheathed Darkrend, and looked on the floor.

"I need a new dagger," he said. Of course, he left the dagger in the body before turning it all into ash.

"Usually you say that because you broke one," Diante said.

"Well, we can just say it did," Kristoph replied.

"So let me get this straight before we do anything else: you're a terrorist, wanted for treason, and a thief? To think that the almighty hero of the story turned into a fearful shadow," Diante said.

"I'm 57 years old, I just want my quiet life to begin. But it's clear that'll never happen," Kristoph replied.

"You could try living underground and reading books," Annabeth joked.

"And eating dirt? No thanks, this life is a bit better," Kristoph said. They stepped out of the building, and Kristoph admired the gloomy feeling the city had. Felt like Riften, which he considered paradise.

Nawen was too busy with watching her surroundings. She heard that Dirmire was speaking but what he said she did not hear. "Sorry, what?" She asked and looked at him for few seconds before turning her attention back to the path.

Shadow was walking silently for a moment. "I already have everything I need. Amulets, rings. And I've been in Elsweyr more than ten times and had no problems."

"Offer still stands my dear... I would offer to make you a daywalker.... but i don't ever want to think about how much that ritual hurt... by the gods no pain on all of nirn comes close to it..." Selene winced just thinking about the pain...

Iodiria was suddenly and rather violently pulled back to the heart, just as she was about to explore more of Ivarstead... she appeared by the heart, and her brother, Dagoth Tureynul said "My Lady, we have a problem..."....

As Luther was walking, the sensation grew worse. His breath became short, and shallow, his vision became blurred. Luther collapsed upon a tree. He hastily and forcefully ripped his amulet off. Luther puked as his stomach had a burning sensation. His head throbbed as his vision returned to normal and his breathing, he looked around to see no-one had noticed. He caught up with the group again, keeping it a secret. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

OOC: Well, that wasn't nearly as long as I thought it would be.

IC: Kristoph leaned against the building, crossing his arms.

"You sure you still up for all this fighting old man?" Diante asked.

"No doubt about it," Kristoph replied. He pulled out the slip of paper containing the names of the leaders. One of them dead, so he looked at the next name. Violet was the name, and her last location was Bravil in Cyrodil.

"Looks like we're headed to Cyrodil, all the way in the southern portion," he said.

"I'm not going with you, I need to maintain balance here," Diante said. "But come back when you can, I might be able to tag along. I'd love to be there when this Curio dies." Kristoph smiled.

"I'm going to be on the stage when it happens." He looked into the sky, very much so wanting to kill Curio.

"I'm getting a bit tired," Annabeth said.

"Well, I'm going to see what's in the Longhouse," Diante said.

"Then I'll be out here, thinking," Kristoph said. He went over to the lake, and sat on the shore line, feeling like he was in Riften. The smell, the feel, everything, just like home.