The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"In caves, eh? That must have been uncomfortable." Shadow replied to Dirmire and only shook his head when he heard Selene.

Nawen had finally reached the pond. She looked around for a bit. Everything seemed normal. "Alright. This is it." She then pulled some small sacks and gave each for everyone. "You will find sleeping bags inside. They were made by the Wood Elves. I bought them back in Faerûn. They're comfortable and warm."

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lovely. Thanks i guess." Selene said taking it, and setting it down on the floor. She opened up her case and rummaged around, throwing numerous dresses, high heels, underwear, knives, swords, spears, axes, cosmetics and wigs on to the floor, until she found a lovely and ornate bedsheet. "Ah perfect." She said, putting it on the floor.

Shadow started at the small sack in his hands. He was so surprised to pull out normal sized sleeping bag from it. "How on Nirn did you..?" "These small sacks are called Bag of Holding. You can store items in it that are much bigger than the bag." Nawen said and walked off to look for some dry branches.

Selene then put all of her stuff back in the case, and sat by the pond. She used magic to lift a big orb of water from the pond, and she held it in her hand, and she then got more and more orbs, making them fly around her, as she bent the water to her will. She put all of the water balls back into the pond, and sat there, looking into the water, lost in though, not much of it pleasant.

Luther nodded at Nawen, he opened the sack and pulled the sleeping bag out. He had no intention of sleeping but it was nice to sit on something better then the floor. He set it down and sat on the end and pulled off his satchel, putting it next to him and opening it up to pull out a book with a red cloth sticking out of one of the pages. Luther flipped through the pages until he reached his red marker and pulled it out and folded it neatly on his lap. He pointed to the sentenced that he stopped at and continued reading. Even though he felt sick to his stomach, and a fever started to develop, he liked to read at night, more peaceful then during the day when he didn't have the time. Luther wiped the sweat that was dripping onto the page, he grabbed a hand full of water from the pond and drank it, it was nice and cold, fresh too. He looked at the amulet that was at the bottom of the satchel, he grabbed the chain and pulled it out. The color of the outer rim hasn't changed and the center piece was still twisting around on it's axis. Luther sighed and put the amulet around his neck again and continued reading.

OOC: I've been playing music at max volume for an hour now, and my speakers STILL can hold on. How is this even possible.....?

IC: Kristoph sat down, leaning against the wall, feeling relieved to not actually be standing.

"So, how long do you think it'll take before we kill all 6 of the Outsider's leaders?" Annabeth asked.

"Another month or so, at the most," Kristoph replied. He turned his head, quite tired.

"Before you fall asleep, might I ask, do you think that this is all worth it? What have they done besides attempt to kill you?" Annabeth asked.

"It'll be worth it," Kristoph replied, and he closed his eyes.

"How nice." Shadow said as he sat on his bedroll and watched how Selene was playing with water orbs and Dirmire with fire.

Nawen returned back to the camp some time later, carrying some dry branches. She dropped them all on the ground and sighed. "I can help you with that." Shadow said and got up from his seat. Once everything was ready for the camp fire, Shadow threw a small fireball at the branches and they started to burn. "And that's my dear friends how you start the fire." The vampire bowed and went back to his bedroll.

Nawen took a lute from one of her magical bag and sat on the ground with her back against the tree and started playing and singing.

Edited by Naktis

Selene walked past the fire and clicked her finger, the flame turning crimson "And that, is how you change the color of the fire." She said with a smile. She listened as Nawen played the song. "I have said it once and i will say it again, you are amazing on the lute." And once the song was finished, Selene fetched her Violin and began to play a wonderful tune, and soon the pace increased and Selene danced around the camp elegantly playing.

"Your crimson fire looks weird." Shadow said and laughed. He listened silently when the women played. He enjoyed music very much. Especially the good one.

Once Nawen finished singing and playing with the lute she listened to the beautiful melody that Selene played and watched with an amazement how gracefully Selene danced around the camp. "That was beautiful!"