The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Kristoph woke up, though it was still late at night. He looked over at Annabeth, who was sound asleep. He climbed to his feet walking outside, and on the way out, he grabbed a bottle of Ale. He leaned on the outside wall, drinking the ale and enjoying the feel of the air. He turned to the longhouse, seeing Diante step out.

"Evening," he said.

"You sure you don't want to come with me to Bravil?" Kristoph asked.

"Like I said, I can't. But when you're done there, come back here. I'll have a special... surprise waiting," Diante replied. Kristoph nodded taking another sip of his ale.

"So, what's this little quest really about? You'd only go for revenge or something like that, not just because someone wants to kill you," Diante asked.

"Protection. These guys want to kill me, so they'll kill everyone around me to reach me. And I don't like holding lives," Kristoph replied.

"Well, good luck in Bravil," Diante said, walking along the stone bridge to a house across from it. Probably his.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What can i say, i have always loved the violin, almost as much as the piano... maybe even more." Selene said as she hit the final note, standing on one leg. She put both feet on the ground and set her Violin down next to her. "Music. Always brightens my mood... unless i am on an organ... in which case it scares the hell out of anyone listening."

Luther listened closely to the women playing, beautiful pieces of art strung together fluently. He smiled, he liked music when it came from the heart. He occasionally looked up at Selene when she passed him dancing around.

Luther felt the sensation again, he quickly pulled out his journal and ripped a piece of paper from the book, he quickly wrote something down and put it on his bed roll Luther wrote: Not feeling well, be back in a minute. He hastily walked into the forest to be alone, after walking about a minute or so, the sensation was stronger then before and he threw-up again, burning his throat as it came up. It was different this time, the pile was bloody, and with black goo mixed into it. He started to think something was terribly wrong with him...

Nawen was now sitting silently with her eyes closed. She heard how someone walked somewhere so she opened her eyes to see who left the camp. The drow looked around for a bit and noticed that the person who can't talk was gone. She quickly stood up and looked around. Wilds are not exactly the safest place to wander alone.

Shadow raised his head and looked at Selene. "Two rangers or a former ranger now Lord?"

Edited by Naktis

Kristoph just stood by as the sun came up in the distance. So, it wasn't that late. He turned to look at his side as Annabeth came outside.

"Anything wrong?" she asked.

"No, why?"

"Because normally you aren't up this early," Annabeth replied. Kristoph smiled.

"Well, I have those days where it's hard to sleep," he said. "Ready to go?"

"Sure, one grimy feeling city to the next, makes me feel alive," Annabeth replied.

"Be glad you're not alone, I travel alone to places where for all I know, I'll be stabbed in the back," Kristoph said.

"So how are we going to get to Bravil?" Annabeth asked.

"Carriage first through the mountains, then by foot to the south," Kristoph replied.

"Can we stop by the Imperial City?" Annabeth asked.

"No," Kristoph snapped. The legion would probably try to kill him on sight.

"Fine, we'll go you're way."