The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"We need to wash that history then." Shadow said and laughed to his own lame joke.

Nawen stood silent, listening for some sort of movement nearby but heard nothing. Something isn't right here. She quietly left the camp to look for the mute writer.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey! I'm not the one who leads us here!" Shadow said and settled himself more comfortably in his bedroll.

Nawen slowly and cautiously walked, looking for some sort of tracks. "Hello?" She whispered quietly but then remembered that the man can't talk.

Luther thought to himself, pacing back and forth. Why was this happening? Also why so sudden? He didn't even know how to even begin to think of these answers, or even ask any more. Luther looked back at the pile, the black goo seemed to move, but slowly move. A living parasite is inside of him? How did THAT happen?

After taking a carriage and a lot of walking, Annabeth and Kristoph arrived at Bravil. It felt like the Riften of Cyrodil, grimy smell and wet atmosphere. The air was fresh, as if it had just rained, but it always smelled like that. However, guards had barricades set by the gates, and one came forward.

"Who are you?" he shouted.

"Travelers, we mean no harm," Kristoph replied. The guard waved for them to enter the town, so they did.

"My name's Malak, captain of the guard here in Bravil," the guard explained.

"What's happened here?" Annabeth asked.

"Recently, a group of warriors came from the forests, and attacked the town. We managed to kick them out, and we're keeping them out. They claim to be apart of a group known as the Outsiders, though I've never heard of them," Malak explained.

"Why does every town get sacked by these guys?" Annabeth though aloud.

"Wait, there have been others?" Malak asked.

"So far, just one. Ivarstead in Skyrim. We took that town back, but it seems you held out. We know they're leader, or at least, the name," Kristoph replied.

"Neither do you pay taxes my dear shadow. So watch it, or i will make a new tax law for vampires named Shadow, stating they have to pay double." Selene Joked. "Well, seeing as you seem to have living tendencies such as sleeping... i will leave you to it." Selene said, she packed her things up and walked away, into the wilds headed for Elsweyr...

"Taxes? Why on Nirn should I pay taxes? I'm not exactly a law abiding citizen." He then saw how Selene left. He certainly won't go after her. He's too tired and the bedroll is really comfortable. "But you said you haven't been in Elsweyr!" He yelled to Selene.

"Where is he?" Nawen thought to herself as she walked. "Hello!? Anyone out here!?" This time she yelled so he could hear.

Luther heard Nawen, she was fairly close by. He quickly kicked dirt up to hide the pile, and started heading in the direction of the yell. He was still thinking why this was happening, maybe Iodiria cursed him? His heart started to race, if this is the case, then he doesn't have a lot of time left.

Malak sighed, stopping in his tracks.

"We tried to send word to the Imperial City about this, but they must be busy, because the messenger said the Empire wouldn't help. How selfish can they be?" he wondered.

"We don't need the Empire," Kristoph said.

"Really?" Malak asked.

"Just hear me out. Where is they're camp?" Kristoph asked.

"By the Ayleid well outside the city, they seem to worship it or something," Malak replied.

"Ok, we'll just... be back in a second," Kristoph said.

"Of course, I can't stay and enjoy the town, I have to go kill people instead," Annabeth joked. They both left the city and went east, along the city outskirts before coming across a camp by an ayleid well. Clocked warriors in dark armor lined the camp, approaching the two. A girl came through the group of men, and approached Kristoph.

"So you did kill Ralus?" she asked.

"Yes I did. And it was quite enjoyable too," Kristoph replied.

"So you make it this far, but I'm afraid you won't get any farther," the girl balanced blue fire in both hands, but Kristoph's reply was the unsheathing of Darkrend and a black flame balanced in his free hand. The girl stepped back, and allowed three men to step forward. Outsiders, no doubt. Kristoph quickly slammed his hand against the ground, and three bolts of fire hit the men, knocking them back. Kristoph quickly swung his way through, killing the three warriors in a matter of seconds.