The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Sorry, I've been busy. :wallbash:

Luther drifted in and out of conciseness. He felt like he was just a feather, feeling light weight. Of course, he knew that something wasn't right. Luther felt another sensation, he pushed Shadow out of the way and vomited on the ground next to him. His breath was even shorter now, something was clogging his throat. With the last of his strength, Luther pointed toward his neck, again passing out.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen noticed that Dirmire was also weaker now. "Stop this." She said to him. There's no point in healing the man like this if the healer himself is not too far from passing out as well.

Shadow started at the pile beside this feet. "Words fail to describe how disgusting this is." He said.

Dirmire crawled over to luther and press on his chest then trying to squeas the something out of his neck,"somethings stuck in his throat." He said as he tried to push it out of luthers neck.

"We have to get to Dawnstar," Kristoph said.

"But he's in Solitude," Annabeth explained.

"No, he's not. He's in shelter, at my house, in Dawnstar," Kristoph replied.

After a bit of traveling (quick traveling, at that), Kristoph and Annabeth arrived at Dawnstar. Walking to his cabin, Kristoph opened the door, seeing Evan sitting at a table.

"Welcome back," he simply said. Kristoph glanced at Evan, but he felt something strange had happened. Kristoph opened his mouth, though he wanted say something specific, another sentence came out.

"Give me the gem," he said. Evan tilted his head.

"What?" Kristoph quickly felt a surge of fear run through him. Evan has the gem. Kristoph simply didn't know it, but something else made him say it. He thought for a second. Darkrend. The blade is alive. It knew this all along.

"The gem, now," Kristoph said, unsheathing the cold blade. Evan stood up.

"Are you ok?" he asked. Kristoph shook his head.

"I know you have. Give. It. To. Me. How specific do I have to be?" he asked. Evan smiled, holding his hand up a dark power came to it, and a strange energy surrounded Annabeth, who was right behind Kristoph.

"You're family has a very important tie that Curio wants. You and Alena have the blood. Cooperate, and the gem is yours," Evan said. Kristoph felt like he knew what Evan was talking about, but in truth, he couldn't put any words to it.

"You really don't know?" Evan asked. "Fine. I guess I have to explain it. You're parents built a huge underground cavern, filled with traps and summoned creatures, there to defend what is at the end of it, a sword. Meant to be wielded with Darkrend. Together, the two weapons could kill every god at once," he explained.

"So you want me to get this blade for you?" Kristoph asked. Evan nodded.

"Use Darkrend to get there, then return with the blades. Both of them. And you can live a quiet life," he said.

"Fine. I'll get this sword. But where is this cavern?" Kristoph asked. Evan tossed him a map, containing the location of the cavern inside of High Rock, just by the border to Skyrim.

"And if I don't come back?" Kristoph asked.

"I'll kill everyone around you. You're sister, friends, everyone. You must take this road alone, no one goes with you. Only you're blood can enter," Evan said.

"Then I guess I'll be back soon," Kristoph said.

"I'll keep Annabeth here, and Adrian is safe, in case you're worrying," Evan explained. As Kristoph left the house, his vision went black, as if he were dreaming while still awake. He was standing in the realm where he got Darkrend 20 years ago. He saw a figure, and a familiar face on the figure.

"Hello again," the figure said.

"Wait a second, are you....?"

"Yes, I am the blade. Thanks for helping me stay alive, by the way," Kristoph stared the figure down.

"57 years old, and you have no idea who you're family was. You're father was apart of a family of very powerful warriors, blessed by the gods themselves. You're mother was the same way, except she was a rogue, like you. You take more from her side, it seems. To keep the family blood lines from both sides flowing, they had you. However, Alena also came along, and two children from powerful bloodlines were quite dangerous. So they sold Alena and abandoned you, and disappeared. Alena still doesn't use her power, but you were forced into it. The gem, Darkrend, the coming sword, everything because you're blood is from the gods themselves," the figure explained.

"So, you're trying to tell me that I basically am a god?" Kristoph asked.

"No, but you almost have the power of a god," the figure explained. "Just retrieve the blade, and use both Darkrend and the blade to kill Evan, get Annabeth back, and go right for Curio for the gem."

"Wait, why do I need Annabeth?" Kristoph asked.

"She's you're guide," the figure replied. Kristoph eventually faded from the vision, and woke up inside a forest, right by a stone. The stone contained a black hand, with red streaks surrounding it. Darkrend began to glow as he approached the stone, and Kristoph put his hand onto the hand on the stone. It reacted, and the stone moved, revealing an entrance in to a black cave.

"Amateurs the lot of you! Really! I leave for 10 minutes and everyone is bloody dying!" Selene said as she walked abruptly onto the scene. "Dirmire get off, Shadow just don't even try magic anymore, Nawen just step back." Selene said rather annoyed. She held in her hand a glowing blue ball of energy, she then projected it onto luther, restoring his body and healing all areas of pain, relieving it all and taking the strain off his throat.

Nawen stood silently and watched as Selene healed Luther. Shadow also looked at Selene. "We're not exactly experienced healers, you know." Nawen listened to what Dirmire played. "That was very beautiful." "And the timing is perfect too!" Shadow said sarcastically.