The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Luther coughed up the last of the black goo, he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes as the last of the blur went away. He awkwardly walked over to his sleeping bag and laid down. He wanted to sleep this off, whatever it was.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirmire teleported with his piano behind the waterfall and played there using the water to drown out the noise. He sat there in the dry area playing numurous songs.

Luther twisted and turned in his bed roll, his chest was heavy with dread. Something was bugging him, after a short while he simply couldn't sleep. Luther sat upward and watched as the fire danced around on the wood timber. After some thought, and all the drama, he forgot to thank Selene for saving his life. Luther grabbed his journal and walked off into the forest to look for Selene.

When he was walking, he heard the shuffling and walked toward the noise. He saw Selene and Dirmire sitting with each-other, this didn't really bother him but he was surprised. Luther walked over to another tree across from the two. He opened his journal and stared at the empty page, he couldn't think of what to write. He started to write something to only scratch it out, then he wrote: "I never really properly thanked you for saving my life, if you weren't there I surely would have died."

Kristoph jumped into the mysterious hole, though it was really dark, he could somehow see everything. He looked around, hearing water and seeing nothing but stone. He walked through the tunnel he was in until a clearing came, revealing a huge stream of water and side paths forming bridges to natural rock formations. He'd never seen anything quite like it. He jumped down from the cliff he was on, grabbing another just before landing in the water. He scaled some rocks, getting high ground. He then looked to see how far the cavern went.

To sum it up, it went REALLY far. So he just continued on forward, climbing and scaling, until he came across a strange looking creature. It looked like a dog's head on a snake's body. As it growled, Kristoph unsheathed Darkrend, curving the sword to his side and slashing at the body of the dog snake thing. He managed to cut the head off, and the whole thing just disappeared.

"Oh right. Must be one of the summoned creatures," he whispered to himself. Continuing forward and killing a few more weird and crazy creatures, he scaled his way to a point that overviewed a massive structure. It was made from Dwemer material, so it wouldn't be easy to open. With no way to it, he just walked along the edges, until he came across a raised Dwemer bridge with a control panel. The panel was locked, though there was a handprint on it similar to the one you had to use to get inside the cavern. Kristoph put his hand there, and the bridge just fell down, allowing passage to the structure.

After crossing the bridge, Kristoph came upon a large Dwemer door, with a handprint on it as well. Must've been a family mark, but again putting his hand there, the door opened. Inside was a large statue of three people, one in armor, the other in robes, and the other in a cloaked, armored robe. On a stand in front of the statue was a sword, locked up in glass. Inscribed on a stone tablet in front was the word "Reaper."

OOC EDIT: I plan on buying ME3, anyone really think it's worth buying? Because it's either that or my renewed PS plus membership.

Edited by SubjectProphet