The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Yes... I was thinking... thinking about my Father... and of every crime i have commited... i can put a name to every face that flashes up in my mind, every victim of mine, every murder... But most important of all my father... dead by my own hand.." Selene said, letting a tear fall to the ground.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen just watched and listened what happened here, silently. Why was Selene so angry? The drow just shrugged and walked around the camp, packing things for the journey.

Shadow went to check on Selene. "What's with the sudden mood swings?" He thought while walking through the forest. "Are you alright?" He asked Selene once he approached her.

Kristoph didn't see any way of opening the glass, and the attempts he made to break it failed every time. He did, however, see another handprint. So he put his hand on it, and the statue's characters turned. The middle one's sword went higher, above his head, and eventually, it came crashing down, breaking the glass completely. Kristoph walked to the sword, and took it out of the pedestal. Reaper. That was the sword's name. He turned to see two ghosts appear, one a Nord girl, sharing similarities to Alena, and another, a Dunmer male, looking a lot like Kristoph.

"I don't know who you are, but put that sword back, or I'll unleash the security of this place upon you in full force," the Dunmer said. Kristoph didn't know if they were talking to him or not. But the Nord stepped closer.

"Son? Kristoph? Is that.... it is. It's you!" Too bad she was a ghost, or she'd probably had hugged her son.

"Mother and Father. Never thought to see you guys as ghosts," Kristoph said.

"We can't talk, just tell me, why did you take the blade?" his father asked.

"Why can't we talk?" Kristoph asked.

"Because, the gem, it's watching us. It'll consume us," his mother replied.

"I need the sword to get the gem back, and this time, I'll be sure to destroy it with my own two hands," Kristoph said.

"Then do it son, and be careful," the ghosts disappeared, and the whole floor began to move as the structure's door closed. It rose upward, and eventually, it came to a halt, and Kristoph was teleported to land. A forest, nice and quiet. If only he knew where he was.

Luther thought about what she said, if though she was right, he's been in a similar situation. He lowered his head and looked at his hanging amulet, he lifted it up and looked at the middle. The center piece had slowed down and the color of the outer rim had changed back to normal. Luther set the amulet down again and began to write: "At least you killed people, mostly painless as far as I know. I butchered people when they were still alive, I can still hear the screams of them."

Shadow looked at Selene with surprised expression on his face. Repent? Most of his life he was killing people and he never felt any regrets, never thought about redemption. "No. It won't." The vampire said bluntly and leaned his back against the tree. "There's no point in thinking about it. What's done is done."

Shadow wondered why is she even thinking about it. She will kill someone again and won't feel bad about it. "Is this some sort of woman thing or something?" He thought to himself.

Nawen continued packing things. She heard everything what others said. The drow was also wondering why Selene is even talking about it. Actions that would prove that she wants to repent, that's what matters not words.

He started to walk through the forest, seeing nothing, hearing nothing but his footsteps, and he was lost. One his right sheath was Darkrend, and his left was Reaper. Now he needed to get to Dawnstar, kill Evan, get Annabeth, and find Curio to destroy the gem. If Curio kept it, he would have control over the whole world, no one would be able to kill him. Only Kristoph had the two weapons capable of killing Curio. As he walked through the forest, he got the odd feeling that someone was... following him. Every now and then, he'd look over his shoulder, or run like he was being chased. The feeling was new, but he eventually just started to ignore it. And after a long time walking, still he was in the forest, lost. So he climbed a tree, getting a viewpoint over the whole forest. All he saw was more trees, but a clearing with smoke coming from it. Either a small camp or someone was trying to light the forest on fire. Hopefully a camp, probably legion scouts, so he could find his way out. So he jumped down and walked toward the direction of the smoke.

Luther was shocked on what Shadow said, Forget about something that was so horrible? How could even live with himself? Luther rubbed Selene's shoulder, even thought it wouldn't help how she was feeling, he hated seeing people sad, crying made him feel awful also. Luther wrote: "Even though I don't agree what Shadow said, what happened, happened. However, you should never forget what you did, because you have to set a goal to remove that part of your past. Like what I'm trying to do."