The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Even though Luther didn't agree what Shadow was saying before, he did agree on some things. He wrote: "Loosing emotion will help you move on, but you could never forget the past, that is always stuck with you. Plus living in the past is not a good thing either, you have to forgive and forget the past." Edited by TheBestIdiot122

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristoph arrived in the clearing to see four people, armored in Legion armor. However, instead of being friendly, they knew EXACTLY who he was.

"Halt! You're under arrest for treason, terrorism, murder, theft, heist, resisting arrest-" Kristoph stopped the Legion scout.

"Yeah, yeah, I know what I'm wanted for, but just try to get me," he unsheathed his two swords. It felt weird holding two blades, he was only used to one. Now was the time to adapt. However, Reaper began to glow a darkish color, as the Legion scouts fell to their knees. Kristoph then killed all four of them with Darkrend, feeding the cold blade. It seemed Reaper was a more dangerous blade than expected.

Dirmire stood,"I'm going to help Nawen pack up," He teleported to the camp and to his piano which he teleported back to his house. He then walked over to Nawen to help,"do you need any help?"

"Go to Elsweyr I guess." Nawen said as she finally finished packing. "Or maybe go home..." She thought to herself. The drow yelled something in elvish and few moments later, Sinn ran up to her and made a sound which sounded a lot like a purr.

"But i don't need to live for today and tomorrow, i have eternity ahead of me. Despite the looks, the body, the makeup the hair, i am not a young woman anymore, i am wiser than some of the best sages, with thousands of years behind me... i am a relic of the past, a monument of old... if i stop living in the past... then i will cease to exist, sure i like some of the modern ways... but at heart i am just an ancient sorceress."