Editing Werewolf settings. Duration as Werewolf etc.

ObLars

Hello!o

So, i've been clicking on the CK for a while now, and i can't seem to figure out how to edit the Werewolf settings. I.e the Jump multiplier, the time spent as a werewolf etc. Could anyone please point me in the right direction? :tongue:

Duration is handled in the PlayerWerewolfQuest's PlayerWerewolfChangeScript. If you look at the properties of the script (not the script source), you'll see it's set to 150 seconds.

Go into Quests, look for PlayerWerewolfQuest, go to scripts tab, Right Click on PlayerWereWolfChangeScript and edit properties. You can, atlernatively, modify the script itself. Here's the section of code where it calculates the turn back time:

; calculate when the player turns back into a pumpkin
   float currentTime = GameDaysPassed.GetValue()
   float regressTime = currentTime + RealTimeSecondsToGameTimeDays(StandardDurationSeconds)
   PlayerWerewolfShiftBackTime.SetValue(regressTime)
;     Debug.Trace("WEREWOLF: Current day -- " + currentTime)
;     Debug.Trace("WEREWOLF: Player will turn back at day " + regressTime)

-MM

Duration is handled in the PlayerWerewolfQuest's PlayerWerewolfChangeScript. If you look at the properties of the script (not the script source), you'll see it's set to 150 seconds.

Aha - I was still hunting for that... lol @ forgetting to check script properties.

Regarding the jump height - I still have no clue - I would love to find this out myself.

What exactly ate you hoping to accomplish with the werewolves? Call of Hircine already has (a very, very buggy and preliminary) script that makes the player's transformations last from dusk to dawn. Not trying self advertising, just hoping take stock of all the werewolf mods that are cropping up. Depending on what you want to accomplish with your mod, we might be able to collaberate.

Regarding the jump height - I still have no clue - I would love to find this out myself.

There's a JumpBonus actor value but so far I can't figure out how to get it to work properly. Otherwise, Jump height is controlled, unfortunately, via a GameSetting called fJumpHeightMin. And so far, I haven't figured out any way to modify a GameSetting via script. If anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated to shed some light on that!

-MM