Fallout 4 nexus not workin?

I am not that knowledgeable in what might be wrong but speaking from personal experience my first question would be, "do you have mods installed in your game"?

If so then start at the last one you installed and uninstall it. Go back into the game and see if it works. If not uninstall the next to last mod and so on. If you get all the mods uninstalled and it still doesn't work. Go onto steam and have it verify the integrity of your game files (this might take a little time depending on what you have installed).

If that doesn't work, I am out of suggestions. But no fear. We have a lot of excellent modders here on Nexus and someone else will have a solution.

The question was about the nexus itself not about the game. The Nexus is having trouble loading anything on any of the Bethesda Game Studios games not sure about the others as I don't have any other games installed and have no need to hit those parts of the Nexus. The Cloudflare message is from the cloudflare backup of the the nexus site so i would assume there is either a problem with the Nexus severs proper or there is a bandwidth issue. I'm not sure since I haven't seen any Nexus issues since the change in server structure.

The sites are definitely up as there are over 10,000 active users online at the moment (which is standard for a normal Sunday evening). I'm not sure what the issue for you guys could be.

Same issue on an up-to-date Chrome and Firefox unfortunately. Been like this for a few hours for me. I've tried HTTP and HTTPS with the same results, saw that recommended in the other thread.

I guess I just won't use the site for a few days and hope my problems vanish into thin air. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: If it helps, I was on the Skyrim & Skyrim SE pages yesterday downloading and it was A.O.K. It's only today that this started to happen, the dreaded "E" description has been showing up as well.

If you log out of the site (logging out of the forums should also log you out of the site, but clearing your cookies and sessions would also help) do you still get the 520 error?

Also run your browser in safe mod/without any plugins installed. Cloudflare only allows headers of 8kb in size or less so if you have any plugins that fiddle with headers, it could cause this issue.

I logged out and closed my browser I have it set to not remember history or cookies and stuff. Restarted my computer browsed nexus for a while without logging in and everything seems ok. Logged in and same so maybe something going on with cookies like you said or it was coincidence I signed off the moment something was fixed somewhere else like cloudflare or wherever.