War of the Commonwealth 2.0

SMB92

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem

Just done a bit of a test using the "medium" preset, dropped about 10 spawn points in Concord. Way too many spawns with a chance of 65% to fire the point. I set a limit of 6 max units to spawn in that preset as well, I kept seeing 3-6 units. Of the ten points only 3 failed to spawn (I mean like dice roll failed lol).

Definitely gonna need to use Thirdstorm's Unique NPC's mod to add variety to the faces but :D

That's great news!!! :D

I'd love to beta test this. Can't wait!

Also guys, check out MadGod's FCOM --> http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14946/?

I use an overhauled version with WotC 1.4 and it works perfectly as is. Should be like pees in a pod once SMB rolls this out...

PBJT!!! ': :D:'

Edited by Guest

Just to post a bit of an update, made very good progress with master menu in the last few days, just a few little things to go.

VKZQ is creating some interesting AI packages for the NPCs to use, can't wait to see them myself.

Quest script now stands at 15000 lines of code, fragment around 4000. VKZQ tested with a lot of points in one place and it went well.

Might post a teaser on the weekend if all goes well :)

Do you think this new mod can be added say mid game with no for seeable hiccups?

Of course, it will be very safe to do that.

I am including Force update and Force reset options, mod can be completely turned off mid game and turned at will. No save breaking code, all clean.

Eventually the menu will consume 50,000 or more lines of code, simply amount of settings that can change. Maybe more ;)

Hello! I haven't back read ALL of the pages and I'm just wondering. Will you add an option that make NPCs spawn w/ their best default gear?? Or has a rate that increases or decreases that chance?? I'm using "In L.I.E.U." right now but it more or less does the job. I even have these mods to make the enemies harder (..hope they are compatible when your new mod is released):

-> Legendary Enemies only

-> Monster Health (..I edited it in FO4Edit and increased their health MORE)

-> Tougher Synth 90 percent

-> Deadly Predators (..not sure if mod is still alive, it has future plans for the mod that looks very cool)

-> Multiplicative Power Armor Resistance, Power Armor Boost, Sturdier Power Armor (..again, edited to have WAY MORE health)

-> Weapon Realism Overhaul, Better Locational Damage

And just a minor suggestion and it's fine if this won't happen (..something that was lingering on my mind for a while, like 2 years).

...xenomorphs w/ deathclaw animation (..they have a hive or base somewhere in the glowing sea(?)) and predators w/ the walking assaultron-thingy animation (..it dodges left and right to bullets and turns invisible and shoots lasers! Bethesda might as well make it a predator in vanilla)!

I'm relatively new and yet to understand modding. Forgive me if my suggestions would conflict in any way on how modding works.

Edited by JustANewb

BTW, I was using your mod WAY BEFORE and I used it with "Kaiju of the Commonwealth", I spawned Godzilla in Glowing Sea, and holy shi*, every time it uses it's Atomic Breath, I can see limbs flying and the tank-robots-thingy exploding far away!

Edited by JustANewb

Any mod you use in conjuction with mine will work, I am not altering anything in vanilla in any way. I am only providing the spawn system with almost every setting imaginable that you can adjust involving the spawns themseleves, but as far as going overboard and editing the base game, we are not. This will mean maximum compatibility, mix and match other mods to your hearts content.

Just to post a bit of an update, well there hasn't been anyway work on the mod this week but there will be some today. Unfortunately time got away from me again, and it's looking like that might remain the case for a couple of weeks at least. So bits and pieces here and there for now. See what happens to today, I still want to post a teaser for ya'll to try out :)