War of the Commonwealth 2.0

SMB92

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the Terminator side of the mod coming along?

I have not heard from wapaddel about the mod. I found another site he is active in, but hasn't been around for sometime.

No idea yet, it's a very big mod. I think we will be forced into going down the route of making an official release as a beta and then adding each system on as I go. At least if main Random Spawns system is ready, users will be mostly happy :smile:

Thanks for responding SMB92. No rush ... I decided to wait for the new one and put on hold the current one .... don't want to mess up with my actual game and the new one will be much better than the current one.

Cheers ... :cool:

hav

How is the Terminator side of the mod coming along?

I have not heard from wapaddel about the mod. I found another site he is active in, but hasn't been around for sometime.

I got in touch with him just now on his discord channel, this is the copy of the conversation :

TheCourier13-Today at 8:14 AM
Hey, I was wondering if you could give permission to use your T-800 mod in a Spawn Mod Called War of the Commonwealth 2.0.
wapeddell-Today at 8:15 AM
I don't care
Just credit

So you're good to go! :)

Edited by TheCourier13

You beauty Courier, thanks a bunch. I'll save that screenshot on my PC. Kudos for the effort :)

Cheers man.

Small but meaningful update. I have decided to add a 13th region to the Commonwealth. This is significant because I have to go back through the script and add this region to all the functions. But it will be make much mire sense when done.

Until AI is finalized, i cant begin pushing out spawn points across the map. I have plenty of other things to do in the meantime but until this happens there wont be any alpha or beta style release.

Interesting, can't wait to see why it was added.

To make the Castle area its own Region and to make a rim around the glowing sea its own region, thus making the area below Boston more defined and more focused on its swamp area. I have to start making the areas more logical in terms if what spawns will be allowed in the presets I make, but of course you can always customize each area yourself ;)