War of the Commonwealth 2.0

SMB92

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SMB92,

Are you planning to add enemy robots ( from Automatron DLC ) to spawn as well ? I ask you because I just finished this and I am being attacked by them .... it will be nice to be attacked ( ambushed ) by whoever you've piss off ... lol ... hey ... I am trying to put my Vindicator to use so whenever I pull its trigger, that is like music to my ears bro ... I need to piss of the entire commonwealth and be attacked by hundreds so I can taste my grill ... lol .... :ohmy:

OK so finished the Master menu. Mod is usable without advanced settings, just with presets I have set up. We've run into a road block with Ai packages however so that's why we aren't posting an teaser/alpha. In the meantime I will start making the advanced menu for NPCs and the main Random Spawns system menu.

That's SICK.

:D

Hi SMB92,

Are you planning to add enemy robots ( from Automatron DLC ) to spawn as well ? I ask you because I just finished this and I am being attacked by them .... it will be nice to be attacked ( ambushed ) by whoever you've piss off ... lol ... hey ... I am trying to put my Vindicator to use so whenever I pull its trigger, that is like music to my ears bro ... I need to piss of the entire commonwealth and be attacked by hundreds so I can taste my grill ... lol .... :ohmy:

After the vanilla version is published I will work on DLC variety. I decided main mod needed to be finished first before the focus shifted with DLC as there is a much wider community on PC and console that need this first. Also Commonwealth is much bigger :)

I wanted to see aonther DLC:War of the Commonwealth.

Massive super mutant attacks on the settlements and even Dimond city too.

One of the factions takes control of the Commonwealth.

If BoS wins:Goodneighboor is exterminated.

Dimond city is patrolled by the Bos.

Just an example.

Been pre testing unique npc mod, seems I at least have a issue if I use a custom face texture and his mod together, trying to find a solution, otherwise might suck when I get this mod too, exacerbated the issue with a lot more npcs

Been pre testing unique npc mod, seems I at least have a issue if I use a custom face texture and his mod together, trying to find a solution, otherwise might suck when I get this mod too, exacerbated the issue with a lot more npcs

What's the issue? Have you reported it to Thirdstorm?