War of the Commonwealth 2.0

SMB92

I've caused myself a huge problem though, I literally maxed out the amount of properties you can have! So now I am converting over to using arrays for more things, and in that process I figured out how to solve the variety problem without altering or creating anything. So win/loss lol.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anticipation has spawned.

Lol. If you followed the discord, I am currently refactoring the properties. Because I had to cut a large part if the script apart, an opportunity to fast track a lot more stuff has presented itself. I have a busy 3 weeks ahead of me in RL, but I will keep plucking away at it in between.

Hi SMB92,

What should be the correct load order for this mod please ? I already installed it and LOOT is placing it all the way to the bottom of my order ( below Scrap Everything ) and it is the last in my load order, is this correct or should be placed in a different order ?

Thanks,

Hi SMB92,

Thank you so much for your answer but to me, it is in Russian ... lol ... I do not understand that much about "exterior cells" ... I am being very abusive with you but here is my load order and I would appreciate very much, if you please tell me where to place it and thank you so much in advance .... :

Fallout4.esm

- all DLC's

- Unofficial patch

- Homemaker

- Robot Home Defence

- ArmorKeywords

- Loads.esm

- Newcalibers

- Worsin's Garage.esm

- TheywanttheD

- NoAffinitycolldown.esp

- Homemaker ( Greenhouse and bunker )

- Homemaker ( Streetlights )

- Homemaker ( Unlocked Institute )

- move that workbench

- Passthrough.esp

- MegaExplosions

- CTHcoloredFriendliesSneakingandorWeaponDrawn-NSL.esp

- Better Generators

- Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul

- Easy Hacking

- Easy lockpicking

- AES_Renovated Furniture

- Crafting workbench.esp

- Crafting workbenches - Automatron DLC

- Crafting workbenches - Power Armor

- Armorsmith Extended

- Companion Infinite ammo and unbreakable power armor

- AA Better companions - no conflicts

- ImmersiveLoversEmbrace

- Everyone Best Friend

- AnymodanyWeapon

- CraftableAmmo.esp

- CraftabelAmmo_plus.esp

- No fusion core drain

- Live Dismemberment - Mental

- Live Dismemberment - Mind Blowing

- Live Dismemberment - Postal

- Live Dismemberment - Brutal

- Live Dismemberment - Insane

- Live Dismemberment - Liebermode

- Live Dismemberment - Regular

- Skibs-Miniguns

- Minigun damage

- RaiderOverhaul

- SuperMutantsOverhaul

- mjp_PTRS-41ATR

- AN94

- ASVEKTOR

- 3dscopes.esp

- 3dscopes - addtospawnlist

- 3dscopes - M4A1addon

- 3dscopes - vektoraddon

- Crafting Workbenches - ammo.esp

- Crafting Workbenches - ammo expanded

- Crafting Workbenches - ammo Special

- Extended weapon mods

- NewCalibers_extendedWeaponmods

- dD - Enhanced blood basic

- dD - Screen blood duration

- CBBE

- WIPAG - Paint garage

- WIPAG - Decal Station

- WIPAG - Materials Overhaul

- WIPAG - Mod overhaul

- WIPAG - Model X

- Jetpacks Unlimited Master.esp

- JU Original ( compact )

- AllsetsExtended.esp

- Scrap Everything - core.esp

- Scrap Everything - Far Harbor

- Scrap Everything - Nuka World

- ScrapUpdate FH.esp

- ScrapUpdate - core.esp

-WOTC.esp

.... thanks again SMB92 for your help ...

Cheers :cool:

No problem :) Put above Raider Overhaul and leave there.

Exterior Cell = any place outside. Any mod that changes some place outside like settlement or building, must load after WOTC, and in general should be low in your load order.

Thanks so much SMB92 ... :laugh: ... will do ... just to let you know, I started to play in PC not even 8 months ago so I am kind of new to mods ... I have started Skyrim and Fallout 4 several times due to bad load orders and excessive mods ... I am using LOOT but also I am relying on what the author of the mod suggest about compatibility and load order and I stick to whatever they say and trust them more than LOOT .... you know better than anybody else about WOTC and I appreciate your help ....

.... as you can see, I do not have any texture mod at all. My game options are : 2560x1440 with AA = off and godrays = off as well .... everything else is in Ultra settings and believe me, my game looks awesome, very sharp and crispy. Before I had all the major texture mods installed and I was playing in 2560x1440 with AA = on in 16 or something ( whatever my Nvidia was suggesting ) and even though the graphics looked very good, my game was crashing a lot, so I decided not to install any texture mod and give room to WOTC ( it is memory consuming and fps suffers ) but I preferred to have WOTC than any texture mod and play my game as smooth as I can ...

... recently I overclocked my Nvidia Geforce 1070 and I am getting 60 fps almost all the time even with WOTC installed, but I do admit, my game was crashing randomly and I know it was WOTC the cause. Now with your help, I will place it above Raiders and I think I will have less crashes than before.

Thanks so much and last but not the least .... when you have your other mod ready, should I leave WOTC or should I deactivate it and go with the new mod that you are creating ?

Again, thanks so much ... :cool:

Hey SMB92, really looking forward to the new mod your working on. Just wondering will it increase interior spawns as well?Â

And that is the golden question. The answer is yes, but it will be the most complex system of them all. Still in design phase of that one, although I have prepared most of the script for it.