Trump and Comey

TheMastersSon

Even Nixon wasn't really that bad...... He was president when we got kicked out of Viet Nam..... not sure if he can take any credit for us being out though.... considering that was one of the planks in his platform back in '68..... and then he whine about "no one being able to get out of a war in four years....." :D

He DID go to china. Which was a major accomplishment... still open to debate if it was a 'good thing', or not. :D Depends on who you ask.

I nominate the above as absolute proof that stupidity is infinite punishment. After 45 years of forcing free market capitalism to compete with totalitarian Communism our federal government and those of most other Western democracies lie in economic shambles or outright de facto bankruptcy. It will never cease to amaze me that anyone can look at the trade charts and claim any possibility exists that they're "good" for our country. Congress fights to raise debt limits simply to service the interest on our debt, while 80% of American families are now subsisting from paycheck to paycheck.

But, the top 5% of the population are doing just peachy, and THOSE are the folks that are more 'in control' than our government is. They pretty much own the government. The folks in washington DC haven't done "what is right for the country" in decades, they do what puts the most money in their own pocket, regardless of the consequences to the country. And the spin-factory in DC can also point at the GDP and say "Looky looky, it's going UP, it has NEVER been this high before." Even though the wealth divide is ever widening, the middle class is disappearing, and most of our manufacturing is now in countries that, when it comes right down to it, are our ENEMIES...... Brilliant strategy, eh?

Top 1% it is and thank you you arse for voting for pumpkinhead instead of Miley Cyrus you fool you....

Edited by gandalftw

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump voters will,one day,find themselves in a cockroach infested apartment with a dim light bulb illuminating a dark and dirty room.Trump has banned windows for the poor,among other things, and as for food he tweets,"Bad,Bad, all the cockroaches i provided you and you can't find food?"

The only recourse to your demise is a 45 caliber pistol you stole from a Trump priest at The Church of Trump that you stalked for days and found drunk in a passageway next to The "Greatest" Temple Of Trump which you now press to your forehead.

In your last moments you beg forgiveness from those that were deported and murdered in the name of your illustrious leader The Great Trump and as you pull the trigger you receive a message from them,"screw you."

Trump voters will,one day,find themselves in a cockroach infested apartment with a dim light bulb illuminating a dark and dirty room.Trump has banned windows for the poor,among other things, and as for food he tweets,"Bad,Bad, all the cockroaches i provided you and you can't find food?"

The only recourse to your demise is a 45 caliber pistol you stole from a Trump priest at The Church of Trump that you stalked for days and found drunk in a passageway next to The "Greatest" Temple Of Trump which you now press to your forehead.

In your last moments you beg forgiveness from those that were deported and murdered in the name of your illustrious leader The Great Trump and as you pull the trigger you receive a message from them,"screw you."

Trump actually has very little to do with the current situation, it took decades for it to get this bad, and, I would point out, it got worse under Obama as well. It's not a dem, or repub problem, it's a problem with our government as a whole.

On a side note: I see that Miley seems to be actually getting her act together, and becoming a real human being. If she keeps it up, she can get my vote in 2020. :D

Trump actually has very little to do with the current situation, it took decades for it to get this bad, and, I would point out, it got worse under Obama as well. It's not a dem, or repub problem, it's a problem with our government as a whole.

On a side note: I see that Miley seems to be actually getting her act together, and becoming a real human being. If she keeps it up, she can get my vote in 2020. :D

Hehe,what current situation?What the hell are you talking about?My post was all tongue in cheek.Go to Wally World and buy a sense of humor.

Miley always had her act together,she like Madonna is a self promoter.She wanted to escape her Hanna image quickly and she used shock to accomplish that,perfect transition.She fooled a lot of people so don't feel bad.

Edited by gandalftw

Hehe,what current situation?What the hell are you talking about?My post was all tongue in cheek.Go to Wally World and buy a sense of humor.

Miley always had her act together,she like Madonna is a self promoter.She wanted to escape her Hanna image quickly and she used shock to accomplish that,perfect transition.She fooled a lot of people so don't feel bad.

The wealth disparity. :)

Wally world only has senses of humor from china, and they aren't very good..... Break down to easily, too much money for what you get. I am waiting for them to go on sale at Meijers. Theirs are at least imported from Taiwan....... (or was it Hong Kong?)

The wealth disparity. :smile:

Wally world only has senses of humor from china, and they aren't very good..... Break down to easily, too much money for what you get. I am waiting for them to go on sale at Meijers. Theirs are at least imported from Taiwan....... (or was it Hong Kong?)

Ah,i see,well you think it's going to get better under Trump?Hehe The middle class will take the place of the poor and the poor are gonna die!!!!

China is where Trump has his elongated ties made so yeah i think you might be better off looking elsewhere.Australia is pretty funny.

Edited by gandalftw

The wealth disparity. :smile:

Ah,i see,well you think it's going to get better under Trump?Hehe The middle class will take the place of the poor and the poor are gonna die!!!!

China is where Trump has his elongated ties made so yeah i think you might be better off looking elsewhere.Australia is pretty funny.

We all gotta die some time. :) Today is as good a day as any other. Sure, later would be nice, but, not TOO much later...... Then I'll just be a lump in a bed, with folks coming and changing my diapers every now and then, I won't mind avoiding that.......

In any event, will it get better? Worse? About the same? Don't know. We'll see though. Unless trump starts WWIII, and we ALL die. :D

What?! You missed WWIII? Just Joking!

Here! I wrote a song for the future if President Trump gets the USA an A-Bomb or an H-Bomb sent to him from N. Korea via one day delivery. If you want out fast, just move in next door to the President and follow him where ever he goes.

Now here is the song.

I'd rather be a doctor than a patient, yes I would, if I surely could, I surely would.

I'd rather be a dentist than a patient, yes I would, if I surely could, I surely would.

I'd rather be a veterinarian then an animal, yes I would, if I surely could, and I surely can.

I'd rather be a jack hammer, then a rock, yes I would, if I surely could, I surely would.

I'd rather be an Enlisted man then a draft dodger, yes I would, and I am, an enlisted man.

I'm not glad I was crippled during my active duty, yes I was, and I was a healthy man.

Boo hoo.

We all gotta die some time. :smile: Today is as good a day as any other. Sure, later would be nice, but, not TOO much later...... Then I'll just be a lump in a bed, with folks coming and changing my diapers every now and then, I won't mind avoiding that.......

In any event, will it get better? Worse? About the same? Don't know. We'll see though. Unless trump starts WWIII, and we ALL die. :D

"Hokahey, today is a good day to die!"Crazy Horse, leader of the Lakota Sioux.

You paint a sad picture of old age,not everyone ends up as a lump in a bed.Be careful of the future you create for yourself. :p

The day i can no longer fend for myself will be the day i choose to die, by my own hand, in my own way.

If Trump continues to listen to Bannon there will be a great war,no doubt about it.

What?! You missed WWIII? Just Joking!

Here! I wrote a song for the future if President Trump gets the USA an A-Bomb or an H-Bomb sent to him from N. Korea via one day delivery. If you want out fast, just move in next door to the President and follow him where ever he goes.

Now here is the song.

I'd rather be a doctor than a patient, yes I would, if I surely could, I surely would.

I'd rather be a dentist than a patient, yes I would, if I surely could, I surely would.

I'd rather be a veterinarian then an animal, yes I would, if I surely could, and I surely can.

I'd rather be a jack hammer, then a rock, yes I would, if I surely could, I surely would.

I'd rather be an Enlisted man then a draft dodger, yes I would, and I am, an enlisted man.

I'm not glad I was crippled during my active duty, yes I was, and I was a healthy man.

Boo hoo.

Cool song.;)

Selective Service records reveal that Trump, the fortunate son of a multimillionaire real estate baron, took repeated steps to avoid serving in Vietnam.