Trump and Comey

TheMastersSon

Trump was simply a "better" (for certain values thereof) alternative to Billary. I REALLY didn't want her as pres, and Trump was the other choice........ I didn't vote "for" trump, so much as "against" Hillary.

You're not alone i've heard others say the very same thing.I simply couldn't vote for either one so i wrote in Miley Cyrus.I used my vote to rebel against the choices we were given,it was a worthless act on my part but WTF?Ya gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

I don't believe in god but i dig this song.

I would have had to kill you if she had won...... :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump was simply a "better" (for certain values thereof) alternative to Billary. I REALLY didn't want her as pres, and Trump was the other choice........ I didn't vote "for" trump, so much as "against" Hillary.

You're not alone i've heard others say the very same thing.I simply couldn't vote for either one so i wrote in Miley Cyrus.I used my vote to rebel against the choices we were given,it was a worthless act on my part but WTF?Ya gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Hehehehe...come on Miley's a cutie...What would be wrong with having a cute president?

Hehehehe...come on Miley's a cutie...What would be wrong with having a cute president?

I will admit it does have a certain appeal.... but, just for something new and different, I would actually like to have someone that has a clue in the oval office. :D Wouldn't that be novel?

I will admit it does have a certain appeal.... but, just for something new and different, I would actually like to have someone that has a clue in the oval office. :D Wouldn't that be novel?

That would be wonderful especially if they if they knew better than to blabber crap to the Russians. Ok ,well then Lady GaGa she's a damn smart chick and she's pretty hot.

Edited by gandalftw

That would be wonderful especially if they if they knew better than to blabber crap to the Russians. Ok ,well then Lady GaGa she's a damn smart chick and she's pretty hot.

I was thinking more along the lines of... maybe... Dolly Parton. She is 'mature', has a clue, and doesn't take guff from anyone. :D I will grant you, her 'cute' days are long behind her..... still.....

One alternative to abolishing the Executive Branch altogther is to simply strip it of its political function and convert the office of president to a symbolic position. Similar to what Britain does, where once a year their monarchs appear and pretend their opinions matter more than everyone else's when they really don't.

I was thinking more along the lines of... maybe... Dolly Parton. She is 'mature', has a clue, and doesn't take guff from anyone. :D I will grant you, her 'cute' days are long behind her..... still.....

Hey,nothing wrong with Dolly,she's Miley's godmother you know. :thumbsup:

Edited by gandalftw

One alternative to abolishing the Executive Branch altogther is to simply strip it of its political function and convert the office of president to a symbolic position. Similar to what Britain does, where once a year their monarchs appear and pretend their opinions matter more than everyone else's when they really don't.

Hehehe,that's funny,love it.

Last night about ten, i finally got your point i even did a face palm.My girlfriend asked,What the hell is wrong with you? Hehe...

Don't mind me i'm old and dense.

Seen the news yet?http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/cnn-comey-knowingly-acted-fake-russian-intelligence-clinton-email-probe