Trump and Comey

TheMastersSon

Less,brother,far less because as a supporter of Trump and Bannon he has destroyed his own future.

Trump and Bannon are not going to succeed there will never be an autocracy in this country without a civil war and we are,the citizenship, far better armed then in any other time in history.I own five guns myself and in my advanced age i would rather die than give up my my arms.

Keep in mind, that various law enforcement agencies, the national guard, and, if it comes down to it, the Army.... are MUCH better armed, likely better trained, and have pretty much a limitless supply of manpower. If you take on the government in an armed conflict, you lose.

The above gets my vote as the most pathetically ignorant claim I've ever read on this site.

HeyYou, can you tell us what country you live in, where your federal government derives its power from somebody other than the citizens of your country? You sure as hell don't live in the U.S.

If a march to DC was organized, not to demand change but to forcibly replace our current government, do you seriously believe a single U.S. soldier would pick up his gun and start firing on his family and friends, in order to protect a financially and morally bankrupt government? Who would stand to defend it at this point? Anyone?

On paper, the US government derives it's power from the people, but, that really hasn't been the case for quite some time. If the people actually had any power, do you think we would have started wars based on lies? Would we have invaded a country to kill one man?

It's still the case, and the American people had to be continuously lied to by GWB for over a year before he could fabricate enough popular support for his oil grab.

A year or two ago somebody had finally had enough of the TSA's trampling on our Constitution, and organized a national one-day protest against the now 16-year old daily mass rape and irradiation of innocent Americans at our airports and borders. All the TSA could do is beg, publicly, for the people to not join the protest.

Also, nobody has changed a single word of our Constitution's preamble: the people always reserve the right to forcibly replace our government whenever and wherever we deem it necessary to secure our liberty and best interests. Our government is simply and entirely comprised of private citizens acting as temporary public servants: they have no special rights or permanent exemptions from our laws, something I believe our current president and VP are about to learn the hard way.

Edited by TheMastersSon

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less,brother,far less because as a supporter of Trump and Bannon he has destroyed his own future.

Trump and Bannon are not going to succeed there will never be an autocracy in this country without a civil war and we are,the citizenship, far better armed then in any other time in history.I own five guns myself and in my advanced age i would rather die than give up my my arms.

Keep in mind, that various law enforcement agencies, the national guard, and, if it comes down to it, the Army.... are MUCH better armed, likely better trained, and have pretty much a limitless supply of manpower. If you take on the government in an armed conflict, you lose.

The above gets my vote as the most pathetically ignorant claim I've ever read on this site.

HeyYou, can you tell us what country you live in, where your federal government derives its power from somebody other than the citizens of your country? You sure as hell don't live in the U.S.

If a march to DC was organized, not to demand change but to forcibly replace our current government, do you seriously believe a single U.S. soldier would pick up his gun and start firing on his family and friends, in order to protect a financially and morally bankrupt government? Who would stand to defend it at this point? Anyone?

On paper, the US government derives it's power from the people, but, that really hasn't been the case for quite some time. If the people actually had any power, do you think we would have started wars based on lies? Would we have invaded a country to kill one man?

It's still the case, and the American people had to be continuously lied to by GWB for over a year before he could fabricate enough popular support for his oil grab.

A year or two ago somebody had finally had enough of the TSA's trampling on our Constitution, and organized a national one-day protest against the now 16-year old daily mass rape and irradiation of innocent Americans at our airports and borders. All the TSA could do is beg, publicly, for the people to not join the protest.

Also, nobody has changed a single word of our Constitution's preamble: the people always reserve the right to forcibly replace our government whenever and wherever we deem it necessary to secure our liberty and best interests. Our government is simply and entirely comprised of private citizens acting as temporary public servants: they have no special rights or permanent exemptions from our laws, something I believe our current president and VP are about to learn the hard way.

What country do you live in?

Far too many of the folks in washington are permanent residents. They have been there for decades, sucking off the public teat. Advocating violent overthrow of the government is also a federal crime, which will get you 20 plus years in prison. We have no 'right' to overthrow our government. We ostensibly have the right to use our votes to replace them, but, that doesn't change a damn thing. They have no special rights? Really? When was the last time any of them did jail time for their transgressions? When was the last time one of them was even arrested? Politicians, technically, are not above the law, but, in reality, they are pretty much untouchable. They violate various laws every single day, and no one says a word about it. They are indeed a protected class, immune to prosecution. They go to washington not to do what is right for america, but, to do what puts the most money in THEIR pocket. If they aren't wealthy when they first come to DC, they most certainly are by the time they leave. IF they ever leave. Corruption is rampant. Influence peddling, bribes, no-bid contracts, earmarks, etc. They are quite as corrupt as some other governments in the world, but, they are working hard on that.

"We have no 'right' to overthrow our government."

Yes we do:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

And yes I meant the preamble to our Declaration of Independence, not our Constitution. :)

Yes we do:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

And yes I meant the preamble to our Declaration of Independence, not our Constitution. :smile:

Not quite true.
18 U.S.C. § 2385 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government;  or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so;  or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence;  or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof--

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

BUT... If you do successfully overthrow the Government of the United States, this law no longer exists. Nor does the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

New York Times May 4th 1970

Kent, Ohio, May 4 -- Four students at Kent State University, two of them women, were shot to death this afternoon by a volley of National Guard gunfire. At least 8 other students were wounded.

The burst of gunfire came about 20 minutes after the guardsmen broke up a noon rally on the Commons, a grassy campus gathering spot, by lobbing tear gas at a crowd of about 1,000 young people.

Actually it was this comment i was referring to as being pure projection:

Of course, we will never know for sure, as the typical american has become to fat, dumb, and lazy to ever consider such a course of action. We would all rather sit back at home, in front of our computers, and piss and moan about how screwed up our country is, and it's the "other guys" fault.

I'm well aware of the Kent State murders of unarmed college students by fearful poorly trained guardsmen.Some of the students killed and wounded were merely watching the protest and were not actively taking part.

The students had a right to protest the invasion of Cambodia by an idiot president that promised an end the Vietnam war.Many Americans were already angry over the Mai Lia Massacre so the invasion of Cambodia was the last straw.

The decision to disperse the Kent State protestors by an overzealous Mayor and a half witted Governor was ass-a-nine and directly led to the tragedy of the Kent State massacre.

Yes we do:

And yes I meant the preamble to our Declaration of Independence, not our Constitution. :smile:

Not quite true.
18 U.S.C. § 2385 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government;  or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so;  or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence;  or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof--

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

BUT... If you do successfully overthrow the Government of the United States, this law no longer exists. Nor does the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

This law didn't exist until 1940, and was passed in response to the rise of Communism in our country. It officially converted our free republic into an empire and was the beginning of the end of our federal government.

Edited by TheMastersSon

New York Times May 4th 1970

Kent, Ohio, May 4 -- Four students at Kent State University, two of them women, were shot to death this afternoon by a volley of National Guard gunfire. At least 8 other students were wounded.

The burst of gunfire came about 20 minutes after the guardsmen broke up a noon rally on the Commons, a grassy campus gathering spot, by lobbing tear gas at a crowd of about 1,000 young people.

Actually it was this comment i was referring to as being pure projection:

Of course, we will never know for sure, as the typical american has become to fat, dumb, and lazy to ever consider such a course of action. We would all rather sit back at home, in front of our computers, and piss and moan about how screwed up our country is, and it's the "other guys" fault.

I'm well aware of the Kent State murders of unarmed college students by fearful poorly trained guardsmen.Some of the students killed and wounded were merely watching the protest and were not actively taking part.

The students had a right to protest the invasion of Cambodia by an idiot president that promised an end the Vietnam war.Many Americans were already angry over the Mai Lia Massacre so the invasion of Cambodia was the last straw.

The decision to disperse the Kent State protestors by an overzealous Mayor and a half witted Governor was ass-a-nine and directly led to the tragedy of the Kent State massacre.

My mistake.

However, the Kent State killings do demonstrate the potential for violence by the State against it's own people. Had it never happened, then I might believe that such a thing would not be possible. But it did happen, and given enough time and the right circumstances it will probably happen again, and that was just a peaceful protest.

Yes we do:

Not quite true.

This law didn't exist until 1940, and was passed in response to the rise of Communism in our country. It officially converted our free republic into an empire and was the beginning of the end of our federal government.

Oh, of course. The existence of a law which contradicts your statements about an individuals authority to overthrow the government must be invalidated somehow.

Yes we do:

Not quite true.

Oh, of course. The existence of a law which contradicts your statements about an individuals authority to overthrow the government must be invalidated somehow.

So explain how you reconcile this law with our Declaration of Independence. Because in over a half century I've never found a way to do so. It was and still is treason to our country. Our country, NOT our government.

Do you suppose it's coincidental that the strictly one-way road to hopeless bloat of our government began with this law? As stated, it converted our free republic into an empire, fear of popular revolt was specifically what kept our federal government in check for over 150 years and from overreaching its authority. It's now decayed to the point where our military defines "winning" a war as survival of itself, not the American people.

Edited by TheMastersSon

Yes we do:

Not quite true.

So explain how you reconcile this law with our Declaration of Independence. Because in over a half century I've never found a way to do so. It was and still is treason to our country. Our country, NOT our government.

It is sad that you have wasted half a century. My grandchildren learned in grade school that the Declaration of Independence is not a legally binding document and sections of that document where superseded by the U.S. Constitution. But that little truth doesn't mean anything if it doesn't fit the preconceptions.

A country is what? A land mass or part of a land mass with an established government. How about that, country and government are irrevocably linked. By definition, country and government cannot exist without each other. But the reality of definitions are a waste of time; they just confuse the narrative.

And the law above is not treason. This is the U.S Law on Treason.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

But that petty little detail is not germane.

Please continue with what it was you were saying.