Oblivion wont save settings (I've done every single thing)

I've turned my Oblivion.ini to read only, and turned it off read only. turned entire Oblivion folder to full access, and tried running as admin, still nothing.

out the blue oblivion stopped saving my settings, what do I do? There is no solution on the internet that actually works. Am I going to have to reinstall all my mods and the game?

If you're running Oblivion through steam, make sure the Steam Cloud is disabled. Steam Cloud WILL replace any edited or altered file you have with an original from Steam. It sounds very much like this is what is happening. Let me know.

Did you turn that option off in Oblivion Reloaded?

If you're running Oblivion through steam, make sure the Steam Cloud is disabled. Steam Cloud WILL replace any edited or altered file you have with an original from Steam. It sounds very much like this is what is happening. Let me know.

Turn off the Framerate manager of Oblivion Reloaded if you have it. It modifies automatically some sliders in-game.

Framerate manager is turned off, Steam cloud is disabled, still can't save to my ini....

SaveSettings = 1

is what saved me. It was set to 0, and by default it's set to 0....

ok? now tell him WHERE that is located lol

In the [Main] section of OblivionReloaded.ini ... if you are going to use OR you really need to read the manual.