Purple Body (like enchanted) Bug

azino

Thank you again for your replies.

This problem apears a couple of days after I had started to play.

I started on a specefic computer and then transfered my saves to another after a couple a hours, the problem apears.

I put the saves back and still.

I think that if I load an other save, the problem is gone.

Also, can you tell me wath ingredient or potion is doing this thing normally.

PS : I don't have any nekless on : (

Not all effects are shown in the UI. Some abilities and powers are persistent, that there is similar you being under mage's armor effect.

Have you used mods which includes such effects, for example, Ring's of Power/Rings of Potions mod? If did and disabled it while wearing the rings and saved the game you may have "contracted" such effect permanently.

I don't know if there are console commands to forcibly remove ability/power like effects/enchants, if not, the character is pretty much on steroids by now.

PS: If the above is the case, you may try reinstalling the mod, giving all rings to the character again a removing them afterwards, save the game and disable the mods again (if really want to). With luck the effects are not cumulative or don't stack and so it is removed when the rings are removed. If they stack you are out of luck, sorry.

Edited by nosisab

I'm not using any mods but thank you

Not all effects are shown in the UI. Some abilities and powers are persistent, that there is similar you being under mage's armor effect.

Have you used mods which includes such effects, for example, Ring's of Power/Rings of Potions mod? If did and disabled it while wearing the rings and saved the game you may have "contracted" such effect permanently.

I don't know if there are console commands to forcibly remove ability/power like effects/enchants, if not, the character is pretty much on steroids by now.

PS: If the above is the case, you may try reinstalling the mod, giving all rings to the character again a removing them afterwards, save the game and disable the mods again (if really want to). With luck the effects are not cumulative or don't stack and so it is removed when the rings are removed. If they stack you are out of luck, sorry.