Help with textures after fresh install using New Vegas Step Guide

Hello, it took forever(damn near two weeks) but I've managed to install all the mods required for a fresh 2017 full playthrough of FNV. I used the guide Fear and Loathing in New Vegas(http://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas). Anyway with that said, I've doubled checked, installed a batch patch, merged patch, and went through the entire process of the guide. I'm having some MAJOR issues tho. First, there are Red exclamation points randomly popping up, one is near good springs gas station, I'm assuming this is called by Gas pumps of New Vegas but I installed it correctly not sue what the issue could be tho. IS there a program or something I could use to find the missing textures, this also happens when I shoot certain guns. For instances, I used the M79 grenade launcher (forgot the ingame name) it shoots red exclamation points? Also, I downloaded two mods EXE and Impact, for some reason when I shoot objects(for the effects for impact to show up such as bullet holes) I get these little white boxes. If anyone can help me or talk to me to give me some guidance would be helpful, Below is a video to help you unders

https://youtu.be/AOvHBoHDpmwtand.

Toggling "ArchiveInvalidation" off-and-then-on again is your first solution. Please see the 'Solutions to Mesh (Red "!" icon) or Texture (solid color) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide on how to identify which meshes are missing.

Normally you would use either a "bashed patch" OR a "merged patch", but not both. Please see the 'Merge Patch File' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. Not to say you can't, but it is not something you would normally do when just trying to get the game set up as you have to have a deeper understanding of the subject to understand how to get the differences to work together. (See the wiki "Merged Plugin Guidelines for Personal Use" article about "merged plugin" files.) Try initially just using a "bashed patch" file alone.

Sometimes those "assets" (meshes and textures) are in separate files you have to download as well. Once you identify the source of the missing meshes, you will have a better idea if this is the case. Textures are linked in the mesh file, so if the texture file is not located where the mesh is expecting to find it, you get solid colors (such as white blocks for projectiles).

Finally, you have to accept that if the game is not displaying a mod correctly, then you most likely misunderstood something in the install instructions. "Operator error" is the most common problem if a mod has been around for a while and works for others. Re-read the instructions more carefully, and ask questions about anything that seems the least bit vague. (Programmers generally write poor instructions, because they omit things that are "obvious" to themselves. Or they get so technical it becomes "babble" to others) It happens to everyone, so don't be shy about it.

-Dubious-

Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm so vague. But you guys helped out a lot, I've managed to fix some of my issues. The only one still there is the Gas pumps not showing up(Like in the video and near the water thing in the middle of Goodsprings). My hands are purple for some reason and I don't even know where to start with that. I'll keep trying to find the issue.

The "purple hands" are missing textures. That can often happen when you try to combine two "body replacement" mods like FCO and "FNV Redesigned3", or clothing/armor that doesn't cover the hands and doesn't handle the "skin" properly. Maybe try a different set of clothes/armor. Check out the 'Solutions to Graphics problems' in the "Troubleshooting" guide.

As for the gas pumps, that's still the same basic "identify the source" issue and install the missing mesh. However, sometimes you have to decide it isn't worth the time to try to fix. I've got some billboards that are "vanilla", but even when I unpack them from the game BSA files won't display. Annoying, but not game breaking or worth any more time trying to solve. "It's a game, not a movie."

-Dubious-