Mass Effect 3

mythicdawnmaster

Alright. I'm on my second playthrough of ME2 and about ready to import my Shepard into a new ME3 profile. Problem is, I just completed all of the side quests and the only mission left is "Stop the Collectors". The final one, and I have nearly 500k credits. I've already bought out all the upgrades from Illian, Omega, etc. But I think I remember a place somewhere in the game where the sold new weapons. I thought it was the Citadel, but I'm not sure. Anyone know anything about this? Or am I remembering this from ME3?

Not that I recall. There are quite a few upgrades on Tuchanka. That's all I can think of. If your upgrades are all listed at level 5 or better you probably got everything.

+ 1 for your sig, btw. :thumbsup:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I'm on my second playthrough of ME2 and about ready to import my Shepard into a new ME3 profile. Problem is, I just completed all of the side quests and the only mission left is "Stop the Collectors". The final one, and I have nearly 500k credits. I've already bought out all the upgrades from Illian, Omega, etc. But I think I remember a place somewhere in the game where the sold new weapons. I thought it was the Citadel, but I'm not sure. Anyone know anything about this? Or am I remembering this from ME3?

Not that I recall. There are quite a few upgrades on Tuchanka. That's all I can think of. If your upgrades are all listed at level 5 or better you probably got everything.

+ 1 for your sig, btw. :thumbsup:

I'll have to check out Tuchanka then. Basically all my upgrades are 5/5 or 6/6 except for Heavy Pistol damage and assault rifle damage, so I probably missed something along the way. I guess it doesn't matter since the upgrades don't transfer though, so I'll try to deplete all the planet resources I can for the alliance/war readiness bonuses.

:smile: Thanks. You got my signature. Love that line from Caddyshack. Murray completely improvised that. Amazing.

I'll have to check out Tuchanka then. Basically all my upgrades are 5/5 or 6/6 except for Heavy Pistol damage and assault rifle damage, so I probably missed something along the way. I guess it doesn't matter since the upgrades don't transfer though, so I'll try to deplete all the planet resources I can for the alliance/war readiness bonuses.

:smile: Thanks. You got my signature. Love that line from Caddyshack. Murray completely improvised that. Amazing.

Not sure that the assets count beyond 100,000 per, but I did the same thing anyway... Enjoy.

"Just be the ball, be the ball, be the ball. You're not being the ball, Danny."

Started ME3 again as I'm about finish my second play through of ME2 and import my Shepard. I got a little bored and just continued my ME3 to get the hang of the beginning quests and all before I import my ME2 save and start from scratch. So, I chose "ruthless" and apparently I am :pirate: . Here's what happened (what horrible thing I did) so far.....

I killed Ashley Williams! I don't know why. I just pulled the right trigger and that was it. It's a little sad. I didn't know she would die! So now her name is on the little memorial wall outside the elevator of the grew deck. She was being so cold towards Shepard throughout the beginning because of the whole Cerberus thing, and that did get on my nerves a bit. So I don't regret it that much, but did I just loose a potential squad member? Maybe when I start it over I won't do it. That just really surprised me.

Yes, you unfortunately lost a potential squad member or war asset. But I never liked her because of her (anti-alien) attitude. Just curious, but are you playing Renegade or Paragon?

I figured. Darn it! Oh well. I am going for Renegade, although it's a little tough at times. But yep, Renegade. Another surprise that happened last night....

Tali killed herself! I couldn't save her. Jeeze, I'm loosing people left and right!

Which i guess I'll just concentrate on leveling up the rest of the squad. I guess it's time to start reading the darn guide book that I bought. Maybe next ply through when I import my ME2 Shep, I'll do much better. I'm kinda just testing it out a bit now. Now I know what not to do :wallbash:

Yes, you unfortunately lost a potential squad member or war asset. But I never liked her because of her (anti-alien) attitude. Just curious, but are you playing Renegade or Paragon?

Tali killed herself! I couldn't save her. Jeeze, I'm loosing people left and right!

Yeah, you just came across another sad scene... :sad:

I

I've managed to spare Ashley (well it was Kaidan for me) and I recruited her/him even though I wouldn't use her. And I also got peace between the Geth and Quarians, and you didn't, meaning you couldn't get enough 'peace' points..

Yeah, you just came across another sad scene... :sad:

I

I've managed to spare Ashley (well it was Kaidan for me) and I recruited her/him even though I wouldn't use her. And I also got peace between the Geth and Quarians, and you didn't, meaning you couldn't get enough 'peace' points..

I missed that then. The peace points. But was the scene inevitable? I'm guessing because I did that 1st mission on the planet, then did the other

Reaper Mission. Before I did the other Quarian mission.

I noticed the second one that was previously available disappeared. I'm guessing that's where I messed up. I did it out sequence. That's one thing about ME3. The whole sequence of completing these missions is important.

I've looked at the Mass Effect wiki, and it says these conditions MUST be met. Missing even one screws up the Reputation check and makes the peace impossible to get.

•  
  • Shepard has at least four bars of Reputation.
  • Tali and Legion is present.
  • Imported a save from Mass Effect 2.

And, for peace points, here's what things you need to do to get them.

Make sure that Admiral Koris survived the side mission, otherwise it will not count. - 1 Peace Point

Tali should not be exiled in ME2. - 1 Peace Point

Tali and Legion arguement solved with Paragon/Renegade in ME2. - 1 Peace Point

Destroyed the Heretics in ME2. Rewriting doesn't count. - 2 Peace Points

Completing the Fighter Squadron mission available with Admiral Koris mission - 1 Peace Point

I'm not sure about the seventh peace point and how to get it but you will need at least 5 points to pass the check and manage peace. However it is possible to rewrite the heretics and get peace by completing both side missions when available, that's what I did.