Mass Effect 3

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personally sick of the people complaining about day 1 DLC. It's been almost 4 months since ME3 was finished. The game endured distribution, final testing, and waiting in boxes for 3 months after it was 'finished' for the majority of the Bioware team. Did you expect them to sit for 3 months and twiddle their thumbs?

"Hmmm. We could be making DLC now, but we'd better just sit and do nothing until the game release date, because the fans would be mad if they found out we wanted to make more content."

I'm personally sick of the people complaining about day 1 DLC. It's been almost 4 months since ME3 was finished. The game endured distribution, final testing, and waiting in boxes for 3 months after it was 'finished' for the majority of the Bioware team. Did you expect them to sit for 3 months and twiddle their thumbs?

"Hmmm. We could be making DLC now, but we'd better just sit and do nothing until the game release date, because the fans would be mad if they found out we wanted to make more content."

ME3 went "gold" 4 months before release? that has to be a record..... or EA is ripping us off. 2nd one sounds more likely then a big title like ME3 going gold 4 whole months before release. other triple A games go gold 4-1 week(s) before release. if Skyrim(less then a week), COD, BF3 can go gold in less then 4 weeks before release and everything goes fine. then WTF does ME3 wait 3 months in storage? sounds really stupid on their part. are the disk machines super slow for bioware?

I'm not impressed. WTF no xbox controller support on PC >:0

me and me2 didnt have it either. having played both on console and PC, i like keyboard and mouse way better then controller. also EA hasnt given me my pre-order weapons... again. its with every game EA. i have to go to live chat to get them. i dont get why EA is so stingy with pre order items.

. if Skyrim(less then a week), COD, BF3 can go gold in less then 4 weeks before release and everything goes fine.

didnt all three of those games come out to some pretty heavy bugs/imbalances?

. if Skyrim(less then a week), COD, BF3 can go gold in less then 4 weeks before release and everything goes fine.

didnt all three of those games come out to some pretty heavy bugs/imbalances?

What makes you think me3 doesn't have bugs? None game breaking but it has them. Also I talking about supply wise. Skyrim went gold in less then a week and there wasn't shortage problems.

I only played because I was told the only way you could get the good enddings was by also playing multiplayer.

Wait, are you serious? I have a hard time believing they would do that. Anyone who can confirm this?

I suppose its good news if the multiplayer is fun, but I still dont like the feeling of being forced into playing the multiplayer in order to get the complete single-player experience.