I don't know what i did, but it broke everything.

LatencyRemix

I had just got everything working in MO. Was just playing after installing TARDIS. Flew it to Whiterun, parked it outside, saved inside my tardis. Went and got a couple more mods, moved SMIM and STEP asset's to a lower order so that they weren't overriding any of the HD ones i have.

Launched SKSE from MO. CTD. Removed the new mods "vivd weather's and immersive sound compendium" resolved the CTD on main menu. Went to load back my save and get the pop up "all these mods aren't load'd etc" So i load the game anyway and instead of being in my tardis I'm at some random Inn stark naked. Quest item's i had like Dravins bow are still with me. My level and perk's are still with me. Quest progress isn't effected. Just my inventory and character customisation are gone.

So i thought no big deal, i can get those back easily enough, re do all my MCM menu setting's and racemenu preset load. Save game. Load game. Back to being stark naked.

I've tried running my save games in Save Tool, all my recent ones will make it crash on load, one save that worked i tried remove all mod forms and script's but does the same thing when i load it, naked inn party for 1.

Even when making a new game, load my character preset, save in LAL, load it back straight away and everything is reset.

Please let me know what log's/files that need to be upload'd to help sort out the problem and ill get them up

couple load order issues and yeah vivid weathers and elfx-weathers would've been a incompatible, but i don't have the remotest idea what could be causing stuff to actually not be included in or loaded from the save file. i've been surprised in the past what kind of wonky crap plugins can do, but that would be up there in wonkiness.

the problem here is that usually if someone's just having certain ctd problems, i'm pretty sure that learning patching and conflict resolution will help if not with that specific occurrence then 99% of their problems from then onward. i'm not sure if there's some underlying problem here that might not be solved that way, or if just learning on a lengthy list of plugins with such a specific problem would be good. uncertainties aside, i do think that starting from scratch and trying to read up on and apply "best practices" would improve your experience and the end-result of your modding efforts.

Edited by ymf331

Feel bad for wasting your time, on what now i see was a stupid oversight on my part.

Double checking my asset's before i was going to redo them all and noticed that "tardis Hearthfire Path" was still enabled. Soon as it was disabled, all my problems went away and my skyrim is back to running at 100%.

Learning curve for the future. Now before i do any new mod's I'm making a few backups on when thing's are working so i can compare it more easily to find out the problem.

i'm glad you got it fixed. sometimes the effects of stuff like that amaze me, though. i reinstalled so many times that now every time i install a mod i'm unfamiliar with, i look through all the files and compare them with what's currently being loaded, then look at every record they change in tes5edit before i test it and move on to the next one.