Creation Club Summer 2017

N7R

So mods from CC will be free or optional or paid?(I don't get it)

There was CLEARLY some sort of payment involved. With "credits" being the mentioned currency. We can assume these credits can be bought or earned somehow, perhaps not always with money but this will likely be an option.

8fdbe463f5.png

It's paid mods. They just don't wanna say it how it is.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's most interesting is that they're probably looking to limit all creation club content to being PS4/Xbox compatible, which is a major issue considering the limitations of those consoles. Aka, no Falkskaar, not Wintermute, none of the many many awesome mods we've seen on Nexus because yeah, consoles

They are just trying to do it different now, this time through bribing in good modders to "apply".

Yes its not existing things but they are going to take them off community projects so they can work on paid things (maybe permanently)

We lost alot of good modders that joined thier last shyt show, going to lose another soon

So mods from CC will be free or optional or paid?(I don't get it)

There was CLEARLY some sort of payment involved. With "credits" being the mentioned currency. We can assume these credits can be bought or earned somehow, perhaps not always with money but this will likely be an option.

8fdbe463f5.png

It's paid mods. They just don't wanna say it how it is.

If those are what we can expect to be paying for its exactly the same as last time, trash for cash

not to mention whos going to go through all the mods to know if they are in fact not re-releases?

Two things I want to know is does Bethesda own the mod content if you sign up and can mod makers release said content for free on the non-creation club mod files?

Because if this is just, you know, optionally paying the creators then I'll love that and will throw some money towards the mod makers but I don't necessarily agree with a paywall system.

I'm sorry but like, would it have killed them to expand on the FAQ and not leave it so short and vague? There are a lot of questions people have and this short list doesn't answer them.

Edited by CiderMuffin

Two things I want to know is does Bethesda own the mod content if you sign up and can mod makers release said content for free on the non-creation club mod files?

Because if this is just, you know, optionally paying the creators then I'll love that and will throw some money towards the mod makers but I don't necessarily agree with a paywall system.

From the sounds of it, they own it once you make it for creation club.