Immersive Interiors Compatibility for Mods

jwoltz

In playing Oblivion, I've utilized the "Immersive Interiors" mod by SomeWelshGuy for a long time now. It works beautifully, but only on the designated buildings as found in the original game. As it appears that it is no longer being updated, I'm left with many modded homes and other structures which are not compatible with it. While the windows all take on a semi-transparent quality, no exteriors can be seen. What I'm left wondering, is if there is any (easy) way of making modded homes, etc., compatible with the Immersive Interiors mod. I'm not a modder, but do know a little of the Construction Set. Is there anyone out there who is (or would be willing to do) an Immersive Interiors compatibility version for certain mods (I can supply the names) or could tell me, step by step in detail, how to convert them myself using the CS? Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance

• 2 weeks later...

First, make sure you have installed some of the other mods that complete the II converted cities:

- Immersive Interiors Bravil and Leyawiin

- Immersive Interiors Imperial City

- Immersive Interiors Landscapes AddOn (if you want to see mountains through the windows too)

I don't have almost any experience with TES modding myself but from what I gather one has to basically add those statics (landscape, trees, rocks, buildings) to the interior cell. That's a lot of painstaking work to position them correctly and make it reflect the outside world.