Borderlands 2 Trailer and release date

HellsMaster

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borderlands is the Ultimate most awesome rpg ever concieved, in scope of the weapons and replayability has never been beaten :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Except diablo 2 :teehee:No, no i take that back, what was i thinking..

Edited by Thor.

Oh my god. I want this game so badly even though ME3 is coming out in what, like 2 weeks. Grrr, I'm running low on money, I need to keep working but Skyrim is too addictive! :wallbash:

Anyway, Borderlands was a damn awesome game, loved the sheer amount of weapons and the cell-shaded graphics. I heard it will be less repetitive than the first, which is good because I got bored of the game on my 3rd playthrough. I haven't watched the trailer yet but I will when I have time, I'll edit my post for my opinion of the trailer. :biggrin:

Daaaaaamn man, it looks like they stayed true to Borderlands, that's what I'm grateful for. You can immediately see that the new characters are if not relatives, then spiritual successors to the original 4, that's what I'm most grateful for. I had a lot of fun playing through as first a Siren then a Soldier and then finaly a raging steroidal beefstick, I wouldn't want to go into a sequal as a diferent character, because I got attached to mine. It's funny, considering how annoying they all were, but for me they're part of the landscape just as much as the sixty bajilion guns.

pumped for this.

plus claptrap dubstep is epic

Oh my god. I want this game so badly even though ME3 is coming out in what, like 2 weeks. Grrr, I'm running low on money, I need to keep working but Skyrim is too addictive!

and Borderlands 2 comes out in 7 months, i think your all set :thumbsup:

Edited by hoofhearted4

So I have got 7 months to gather up money for Borderlands 2 and it sounds like a long amount of time before it releases. Hope I get enough money for the game. Yup, I'm all set.

•  
  • Destroy the Reapers in ME3
  • Beg for money (literally)
  • Borderlands 2 should be mine

Edited by 62firelight