Borderlands 2 Trailer and release date

HellsMaster

Eridian tech will make an appearance, though it's not been heavily explained. Eridiam(connected to artifacts) is supposedly going to be a currency for purchasing super-gear, or temporary buffs. One thing to note is that eridian artifacts can cause significant issues to those near them. The Mutant Midget Psycho and Badass Psycho both got mutated by working in headstone mine, around the eridiam there.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eridian tech will make an appearance, though it's not been heavily explained. Eridiam(connected to artifacts) is supposedly going to be a currency for purchasing super-gear, or temporary buffs. One thing to note is that eridian artifacts can cause significant issues to those near them. The Mutant Midget Psycho and Badass Psycho both got mutated by working in headstone mine, around the eridiam there.

I just hope that I won't get mutated otherwise I would probably get pissed. Temporary buffs sounds good to me though, they are just effects that last for a while right?

Dange that makes me wanna play Borderlands again, thank you for the epic tip, certainly easier then doing the Knoxx armory all the time at a lower lv.How i love the leveling system in Borderlands. I wish Skyrim had something similar.

And this EPIC News

http://gematsu.com/2...ds-2-on-ps-vita

This will be the Ultimate rpg ever if its going on the psvita, i mean the vita is a beast of a handheld and can easily play any game on the market with ease.

I love how it has v,sync, none of that tearing you get on the ps3.

Edited by Thor.

It could be that the Eridiam will mutate you to make you stronger, like a plasmid in Bioshock. Just a theory.

And I agree Thor, I'm not really a handheld kinda guy, but the Vita is a monster. Waaay more powerful than I'd ever expected a handheld to get, especialy graphicaly. Once the games get past the gimicky launch title bonanza, it should mature into a really good machine, though the launch was marred by some lousy games.

Edited by Vindekarr

If you have the psvita Lumines is a good one for a starter game, OMG its trippy, equivalent to the ps3 and then some, better version. Also drakes fortune they could of pushed it even further, playing it seems like its just sitting there doing nothing.

the quad core is mentioned on many sites to be at 8ghz in all, on a handheld that is insane, 2ghz per core.

Edited by Thor.

Ps3 mainly, i already platinumed it, although my psv isn't tied to psn glitched for some reason. scott60gbuser and Switchpsv, guess wich ones the psvita. If anyone has the ps3 version be my guessed and add me, although my friends list is full :sad: Although my psvita account has no friends yet :smile:

Round 101 starts tonight :thumbsup: Borderlands that is :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.