You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* finally getting attention from my favourite Ruskie babe. <contented sigh>

I like that I can actually feel a bit jealous :glare: ... heh

... means that I can care about someone for once in my life :wub:

*I Like* finally getting attention from my favourite Ruskie babe. <contented sigh>

I like that my man is human and he is not completely hung-up on me.

You go Babe! :thumbsup:

*I Like* the looks of that babe --um...er...I mean... *I Like* getting the things done today I wanted to do. ...wait...that just does not look right after I said....um....nevermind. Woo wee...just digging the hole deeper here. ...heh... ...heh...? Oh, babe, you know my thoughts are only of you. Right ? Ok, that's your cue to say "yes, dear".

*I Like* the looks of that babe --um...er...I mean... *I Like* getting the things done today I wanted to do. ...wait...that just does not look right after I said....um....nevermind. Woo wee...just digging the hole deeper here. ...heh... ...heh...? Oh, babe, you know my thoughts are only of you. Right ? Ok, that's your cue to say "yes, dear".

Yes, dear... but I'm the one in the dog house, so if you're done with that shovle...

I like that smug feeling that comes from successfully giving unsolicited advice (of the "Hey, have you checked out this possibility yet?" variety) where the person gets excited about the new information.

I like bulgogi on ramyon, with a good selection of relishes and kimchi. It's dinnertime, here in Dongducheon.

I like it that mos and Carah do not limit the kinds of excersize they take. Shovelling is very good excersize! And, when the two of you are down in that hole, you might discover all sorts of neat stuff ...down there.

I like it that the way im spelling excersize just some how doesnt look right, and that Win98 just cannot cope with the way i spell. I like it that someday soon I wll be getting a new pc, which i shall be happy to test to destruction the way i have all of the other ones.

I like it that in a few days I will be getting a US version of Conan in the post. I especially like what that will mean for rp opportunities! Oh my fekkin hound! I do so like that.

I like it that human... gets to eat exotic stuff, and that i dont have to! I like that he should be careful about his soliciting. The stockade can get a bit chilly this time of year in Korea.