Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

and nothing else matters

I like Metallica!!

I like the fact everyone is different, views, likes and wants. We all have something we share on common neutral ground such as the Tes Nexus. To chat and try to make something for everyone to enjoy.

I like songs with great and power lyrics, and Metallica had that VNV Nation got really good lyrics... They're so... Meaningful and inspiring... that is what I like

*sighs* Ive carried this long enough. Time to confess. The day we learned that JFK had been shot, I was supposed to have a french exam. Was bound to flunk it. The exam, like the rest of the school day, was cancelled. So... on hearing the news, my unworthy reaction to Kennedy's death caused some... consternation amongst my contemporaries. I would like to think that I have a different set of priorities, now, than I did when I was ...what ever i was then. (...but im still glad i didnt have to take that test! )

Considering I used to pray, fervently, for nuclear annhilation every time finals rolled round, the above was a mild response, in retrospect. I like mild.

I like, that especially today, I can completely empathize with young Chesto. I like that I was just learning to walk when when JFK was shot, so I don't remember where I was. I like that when I was a wee little 'un, my Grammy drove me to wait by the railway to pay homage as the train carried RFK's body to Arlington.

Eek! Did you have a paper, yesterday, myrmm? Hope it went well. I like it that i have finally accepted that exams and I shall forever stay alienated from one another.

The image of you and your Grammy standing at the station waiting for that train to pass is deeply touching. I like that ... even more than I like your pants.

I like my research even more, though what Im researching into has consequences

As a practicer of a non-traditional religion I would advise you to tread carefully into that realm.

I like to give unasked for advice. :)

When someone wise in the Way speaks, it would be better for someone else to heed her. I like it that i do, even when my cold brain refuses to accept what she Believes.

But then... I dont believe the advice given by Windows Help, either. I like being a sceptic...skeptic...fek...doubter.

I do, however, believe in bears. I like it that there are at least some certainties in this mad world.