You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like when good news closely follows bad news....and is SO MUCH BETTER than the bad news that I don't even care abou tit anymore! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................

But one must always care about tit.. tits up, tits down, arse about tit, and face about tit...arse over tit..important here in Eire..

Ok..feel free to get even with any typos I do, but we Irish like it when someone walks right into one..and I couldn't resist forgive me Sister.. :whistling:

now your on about breasts...this should be marked as a adult only content....

Aeryn333 can you look at the I could give a rats arse topic?

Col John Sheppard

I like when good news closely follows bad news....and is SO MUCH BETTER than the bad news that I don't even care abou tit anymore! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................

But one must always care about tit.. tits up, tits down, arse about tit, and face about tit...arse over tit..important here in Eire..

Ok..feel free to get even with any typos I do, but we Irish like it when someone walks right into one..and I couldn't resist forgive me Sister.. :whistling:

well,that settles tit, I'm happy too! :P

now your on about breasts...this should be marked as a adult only content....

Aeryn333 can you look at the I could give a rats arse topic?

Col John Sheppard

Umm what do you mean I wrote it, created it, with free venting in all forms alllowed.....I said its all about venting which incl flights of fancy...as well as pain...and good craic to to all..Aye I have read it, I have notifications on.. I am not sure what you mean..I resonded to the pain there, I acknowledged, supported,, in my way, I shared also, what!!!

Humour here now is our way of dealing..

Please explain, I am not sure what you mean me good lad?

We are just having some craic here to lighten things, its the Irish way..

Not one of those colloquialisms I use are actually about breasts..there about well about states one can end up in..eh I can't explain you'd have ta be Irish..

Beside Me fellow Goddess and I can have some good craic with each other, she needed the laugh and so did I..tis amoungst freinds..don't get your knickers in a twist... ;)

Dezi....tits Ok... :teehee:

tyreil..see rigth now above I am.. arse over tit..

Men and breasts what is it...Irish slang education time.. in this order, though I'll be taking the fun out of it...tits up, you fallen down on your arse.. tits down you fallen on your face..arse about tit, you got it turned around, arse over tit, you just did a back flip excited..about something...or stoked..or had one hell of a fall..depends..tits about arse, you got something backwards..Ok.. no tits where harmed in this translation..;)

Edited by Aeryn333

Man! One little typo and you people take it straight to hades in a handbasket! Har HAr! You is MY kinda people...though I am sad no one has mentioned my size D typos. HAR HAR HAR

Jeez....I mention *I Like* natural flavour and honey, and now you babes carry on like you started it. Feh on the lot of you.

Babes....eh.. ..póg mo thón.....Moz.. :wink:

....heh...sweets to the sweet:

Tel has tisee

Men and breasts what is it...Irish slang education time.. in this order, though I'll be taking the fun out of it...tits up, you fallen down on your arse.. tits down you fallen on your face..arse about tit, you got it turned around, arse over tit, you just did a back flip excited..about something...or stoked..or had one hell of a fall..depends..face about tit, you got something backwards..Ok.. no tits where harmed in this translation..;)

I use "tits up"...here, it means: dead/not functioning.

Men and breasts what is it...Irish slang education time.. in this order, though I'll be taking the fun out of it...tits up, you fallen down on your arse.. tits down you fallen on your face..arse about tit, you got it turned around, arse over tit, you just did a back flip excited..about something...or stoked..or had one hell of a fall..depends..face about tit, you got something backwards..Ok.. no tits where harmed in this translation..;)

well,thanks for the mamaries!

...heh...and some of you don't have very far to die........ :whistling:

Men and breasts what is it...Irish slang education time.. in this order, though I'll be taking the fun out of it...tits up, you fallen down on your arse.. tits down you fallen on your face..arse about tit, you got it turned around, arse over tit, you just did a back flip excited..about something...or stoked..or had one hell of a fall..depends..face about tit, you got something backwards..Ok.. no tits where harmed in this translation.. ;)

You kill me Dez....Mawhhahahahhahahahahaha!!!!

mamaries, like the corners of my mind

silken honey covered mamaries

of the way we were...

Scattered pictures, (oh Goddess lovely pictures)

Of the smiles left behind....hahahahhahah

Oh Goddess I have gone around the twist..I am in SO much pain tonight forgive me all, I had deal with a busted pipe, I has to move things, that I shoudl not,but what choice alone have I..got in so much pain, I can barely move, so I get silly when I am in this much pain, that its gone beyond bareable.. eh...so all forgive me...

But you walked into that one too..Dez :whistling:

Edited by Aeryn333