You know what i like?

Tamujiin

You guys and that includes gals are sooo nice! Really I think this is just a list full of sweet loving souls who are just KIND-HEARTED! :) Thanks, I think it's really sweet, but Aeryn's right, real Beauty worth having is on the inside, I'm no fool, I know that.

What a day I've had, a 2-year-old with a penchant for hair pulling! You don't wanna know.

Ty, if you get me started on my bike I could talk all night! Fair warning!

It's a Harley Davidson 883 Custom Sportster, Full Specs Here

Not to confuse the model name, but we have also customized or you'll be more familiar with the term "modified" much on this bike.

We installed a "Low Kit" which means we got the shocks and turn signals that come standard with the Harley Davidson 883 Low model, and switched them out to lower the bike's center of gravity.

Then we lowered again by installing special extenders that extend the shocks back a bit more that my husband machined for me.

Then I got rid of the seat that came standard, and installed the Low seat, all in all, resulting in lowering the bike about 3 and a half inches to make a center of gravity that could easily be handled by someone of my 5'3 height.

Added a small windshield and saddlebags, chrome engine guards, an Easy-Pull Clutch (recommended for all) and pulled the handlebars back a bit.

Then we put in Wetdreams custom pipes (loud) and a Screaming Eagle Carburetor. God I love her!!!!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/Family/bikeride.jpg

sounds like you know your bikes Mya

cool i been named Ty even though my name is Duncan

Col John Sheppard

If you don't like it, I can call you Duncan! :)

Well, I'm back on the road for a while, so I'll catch you all later!

@ lisnpuppy and Myrmaad, your combined boobs make my entire body

They are totally sweet ! :kiss:

...um...I mean...uh...she told me. Yeah, she told me. Yeah. :sweat:

Anyway, *I Like* them ! woo hoo !

is there something you like to tell us?

Col John Sheppard

Just did. Woo hoo ! :banana:

@ lisnpuppy and Myrmaad, your combined boobs make my entire body

You haven't seen Carah's. :wub:

They are totally sweet ! :kiss:

...um...I mean...uh...she told me. Yeah, she told me. Yeah. :sweat:

Anyway, *I Like* them ! woo hoo !

http://bestsmileys.com/expressions/9.gif' alt='9.gif'>

I like that your soooooooooooo,ummmm, yeah, thats it!

Uh huh, you bet your bippy. Woo hoo totally ! zowie !

<sigh> need some of them face thingies where eyes pop out, tongue flaps around, and "hubba-hubba" noises are made.

:woot:

http://bestsmileys.com/wow/3.gif

I'd like a vehicle that runs on wheels, not treads, that I can get replacement parts for without having to fill out a bunch of forms and waiting 3-5 weeks for. (I'm getting a bit frustrated with my M-113 here, and the Army's... um... less-than-ideal supply system, can you tell?)

I like it how people can be so - ah - "honest" on the Internet... Man, I feel REALLY out of the loop here... Anyone care to explain to me what exactly is going on?... moszibby, perhaps?... :happy:

Ohhh Goddess nice bike..should find a pic of mine..The pic is not FUGLY..natural is better..your not heavy..Don't measure yourself through mens eyes..nice eyes , nice smile..You is a sexy bird if I may so....meself..la.. :whistling: and blokes it has nothing to do with her breasts..

For true doesn't. Carah had me heart before I found out anything about bust size. Way I see it, 'tis a bonus since I was in the market for a new bed pillow.....heh...

I went on with conversation since it was the ladies that started the breast comments. Had to, because like all of us, I have to say *I Like* them, no matter the size, shape, or colour.

Hoping next pic, she's in shorts (woo hoo) so I can see them blonde goddess legs.... :P

I like it how people can be so - ah - "honest" on the Internet... Man, I feel REALLY out of the loop here... Anyone care to explain to me what exactly is going on?... moszibby, perhaps?... :happy:

Oh, just about five different conversations combined, intermixed, seperating, entwining, that's all. You know, the usual.