You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Change God to Goddess, Or Universal Mother, or whatever you call Diety to you, and tis my wish to all..

Tis a couple places god is used, and a word in the end, but not in a religious way..well tis an Irish blessing what do you expect..tis beautiful scenery of Eire and beautiful Irish whistle haunting tune along with the slide show..

I had to say it, well because I did..the god bit..for that word bother me, and may others also, so insert your own word, in those two places..for some define it differtly as I do... But is such a very small part of the wishes for you all..the rest of what said, viewed,and heard,in song.. is the depth and beauty I wish to impart on you today.., well Please give it a go, for me..tis my Irish mood bear with it.. and transport yourself for a moment to Eirens shores..and let me share a wee bit of Eire with you and an ould Irish blessing..my wishes for all..in view, in words, in music..

I would like if you humoured this Irish lass and clicked..

http://www.e-water.net/viewflash.php?flash=irishblessing_en

Tyreil, don't encourage him!!! :rolleyes:

bit late now isn't it

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Stargate-Atlantis-tv-05.jpg

Col John Sheppard

Change God to Goddess, Or Universal Mother, or whatever you call Diety to you, and tis my wish to all..

Tis a couple places god is used, and a word in the end, but not in a religious way..well tis an Irish blessing what do you expect..tis beautiful scenery of Eire and beautiful Irish whistle haunting tune along with the slide show..

I had to say it, well because I did..the god bit..for that word bother me, and may others also, so insert your own word, in those two places..for some define it differtly as I do... But is such a very small part of the wishes for you all..the rest of what said, viewed,and heard,in song.. is the depth and beauty I wish to impart on you today.., well Please give it a go, for me..tis my Irish mood bear with it.. and transport yourself for a moment to Eirens shores..and let me share a wee bit of Eire with you and an ould Irish blessing..my wishes for all..in view, in words, in music..

I would like if you humoured this Irish lass and clicked..

http://www.e-water.net/viewflash.php?flash=irishblessing_en

Aeryn, that was beautiful,and touched me deeply. Thankyou!

I would like to see Teyla vs Mos...heh...she would so kick his arse with her sticks!

Feh. I could subdue her with my stick.

..heh...

I like that my week has been fairly slack, helping three new soldiers inprocess into the unit.

I like that my birthday is coming up, and that I'll be into a new age-bracket where I will get higher scores on my Physical Fitness test for doing the same amount of work.

Happy Birthday! I like people born around this time of year.

hee hee

I would like to see Teyla vs Mos...heh...she would so kick his arse with her sticks!

Feh. I could subdue her with my stick.

..heh...

should I, shouldn't I, should I :whistling:

i think most people are turned on by teyla haha

Col John Sheppard