You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that I am almost finished reading my newest book about String Theory...and my brain has not yet bleed from my ear. ha

Like me , you don't do light reading do you..la..

Eh Carah where you been , missed your lovely face amidst the masses..you and Mos should like a piece about string therory..that part about particles are actually one-dimensional extended objects...errr sticks.. :rolleyes:

I like that I am almost finished reading my newest book about String Theory...and my brain has not yet bleed from my ear. ha

Eh Carah where you been , missed your lovely face amidst the masses..you and Mos should like a piece about string therory..that part about particles are actually one-dimensional extended objects...errr sticks.. :rolleyes:

Actually I have both the ones by Brian Greene, I love that stuff too. But I'm a perpetual student, still in school.

He did that NOVA special on string theory did he not?

Another great book...by Dr. Degrassi-Tyson is DEATH BY BLACKHOLE. Great book on physics and astronomy, easy to ready and pretty funny also.

I like that String Theory is almost like magick. And that it allows for an alternate universe that could be Nirn to exist. I like that thought.

Actually I have both the ones by Brian Greene, I love that stuff too. But I'm a perpetual student, still in school.

I am a Sagittarius we are ever perpetual students..I went back to University in my early 40's to get my AA in Anthropology and minor in Botany, and my General Ed classes were the last 5 to do, when that lorry truck re-ended me at a stop light, ending my career, and studies....least I got all the good classes done and got a certificate of achievement at least, if not my AA as planned but everything for a reason..

I at least got my computer out of it, a nice one..

I still study, the web is the biggest library and educational system, in the world..if you know where to look..I have a library at my house quite literally...

Math is not my thing with my dyslexia, being in that area...But concept, I understand give it to me in a concept I'll get it.. quantum physics I understand, but then Einstein was dyslexic also.. His theory in Black hole, wormhole travel, sub space anomalies, leading to other places would support that theory of Nirn existing also..

I like this:

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

Mark Twain

US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I like this:

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

Mark Twain

US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I like.the thought..Or my education to interfere with my schooling..Grans was glad it all happened, she said now I could get about learning about whats really important and cannot be found in schools..I learned more from my Druid Grans, then they will all know in their small lifetimes..about the nature of realty, the universe, meaning of life, all things that are mere conjecture in most Institutions..

I went back to what she taught tme, for they just filled my head with knowledge, she filled me with wisdom..

A man can sleep around, no questions asked, but if a woman makes nineteen or twenty mistakes she's a tramp.

--Joan Rivers

Lets see...one, two...four...gotta take my shoes off....

heh...ain't that the truth.