You know what i like?

Tamujiin

A cabin,warming,on a winter morning.

A warm hearth twirling smoke toward heaven.

A laugh,a sigh from within.

Eggs and bacon creating grins on faces bright and shining.

A blanket of snow covering once green hills,

beckons child and sled toward winters icy thrills.

There are snowmen to be built,angels to be impressed.

These pleasures have stood the test of time.

A cabin warming on a winter morning.

Warm hearts yearning for the truth within them.

Ah tis beautiful I will come out of my dark treacle for a moment, dear gandalftw, ah born 3 days before and 2 months before me..tis beauty..the bardic word innit it..

I like..from..

"Windharp" by John Montague

The sounds of Ireland,

that restless whispering

you never get away

from, seeping out of

low bushes and grass,

heatherbells and fern,

wrinkling bog pools,

scraping tree branches,

light hunting cloud,

sound hounding sight,

a hand ceaselessly

combing and stroking

the landscape, till

the valley gleams

like the pile upon

a mountain pony's coat.

aye that i love....

I like it that fell hound, aided and abetted by a mad aul ginger Irish Faerie, dragged me back here.

Not the kind of Faerie you would want to stick on the top of your Christmas tree, no matter how much she would, personally, enjoy the experience. But the tree's structural integrity just wouldnt bear her. Funny that ... about trees. And Faeries.

I like it that where ive been has its own separate definition of the passage of time. And that , really, it's only been a few days since i was taken off, according to the 'official' announcement. And that life has gone on, as i knew it would, even without me helping it along. I like that.

I like it that, having lived the life i have lived, and in the way i have lived it, I can hold my breath for a very, very long time. So, when the crap storm comes, as it might, I will come out the other side of it, fouled, but still breathing, just.

I like it that , even if the storm doesnt come, I will hold my breath ...because it would be the only right and proper thing to do.

I like mad aul ginger Irish Faeries ...and so does Fell hound.

I like that I personally have not been to McD since 1996 once, when my niece insisted, otherwise it would be since about 1992 when I scalded my mouth on their crappy coffee. I like that I researched why I burnt my mouth on their crappy coffee, and found out that they had brought in consultants who told them to heat their coffee to 186 degrees F. so that the coffee would stay hot longer. I like that I understand the politics of that decision and its ramifications better than most people do. I like that they were ordered to pay a small pittance (the equal of only one day's coffee profits) for that mistake, but I don't like that they ended up not actually paying for it. I like that at 45 I have a body that attests to why its good to avoid fast food.

:P

I really like that I have internet friends who care whether my dad is well or not. I really don't like that I'm worried all the time about him now. I like that I have such a special dad to look up to. I don't like the thought of being without him at all. I like that the women in my family have historically very long lives, most living into their 90s and beyond. On the other hand the men haven't been so lucky.

I like weekend reunions at a glass tree house beside the river, and surprisingly, I like bunkbeds. I don't like forgetting to bring my camera! I like that other people remembered theirs! I like having an old friend serenade us on an out of tune piano. I like food prepared by a lot of friends pitching in, and cleaning up together. I like re-discovering the fact that at 15 I had either amazingly good fortune or good taste in people. I like having a good memory, so I can remind us of stuff that happened thirty years ago. I like that my old friends spoiled the crap out of me.

I like that there is only 15 more days, until I see my babe.

I like making Blackberries, and I don't mind the 12 hour shifts.

I like it less that it doesn't give me as much time here.

<Me fey babe keeps me busy, and *I Like* it.> I like giving Mos, my time.