You know what i like?

Tamujiin

You tell em girl, no cameras Mos...nor your double entendre ummm hard drive..just the 5 of us, and we borrow your lass for one night..no cameras, now how eager are you for her to join us..eh la...!!!!!

No Mos, no camera = no Carah.....it's as easy as that.

Besides, filming women shopping for shoes and arguing over how much of the lunch bill is whose is just so funny....

What Carah has no mouth, you must answer for her.. :rolleyes:

I like when womyn speak for themselves..

You can dish it out, but hard to take it innit it..me Mos.. :whistling:

Perhaps her mouth is busy.... :whistling:

They should hum more, speak less.....*I Like* that.

Easy to take a serving from you, what with such a small spoon ya be using....heh...

I like that the sexy companion just got uploaded

Carah released the mod of her character ?!

I would love to share my companion mod (when I get it done, and all the bugs are fixed), but she will always be Gersilla's partner. :wub:

I just got what you said Mos., .... heh.... I'm a bigger Marsha when I'm sick.

Carah released the mod of her character ?!

I would love to share my companion mod (when I get it done, and all the bugs are fixed), but she will always be Grasilla's partner. :wub:

I just got what you said Mos., .... heh.... I'm a bigger Marsha when I'm sick.

http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/5.gif...hugs

Is that then one I just went and looked, well there is just only one sexy, companion, so that must be it., to bad I use Roberts female nude body replacer..I prefer it..Oh well..tis cool la..

Tis Carahs are you serious if it is nice ..good one Carah...I just wish I could DL it

I like that I can today ignore a ridiculous statement like Hypocrisy...from your spelling you from my side of the pond somewhere..in Europe..matter not..I am not inthe mood for pettiness today..

I like that today I can resit the Corkonian natrure of mine to ask why, and get into it, all sorts of trouble..though right now the way I feel, I deserve congrats, that I didn't..

I like that my freind has my back though..;)

Also I like I can ignore Mos's remark about my small spoon, Goddess forbid you ever get served with my large one..wave that stick else where..or.. :mage: